... 18...

{ Hi Guys! I'm really happy right now. Because my bias of BTS Kim Seok-Jin just entered this ff, sorry for being late to bring him in this ff. And I'm happy for Woozi too, he's my biggest inspiration. He's here too }

Third person point of view

Kim Seok Jin and Lee Ji Hoon both were students of Department of Architecture on the same batch. They were best friends. They both finished their PhD level in Harvard. And they returned to their uni as teachers then. They were new to the students. 

It's been a year, so Jina would no longer be able to act as a class monitor. She went to department office with an application.

Jina saw Kim Seok Jin & Lee Ji Hoon there, talking with head of department. 

"Sir, I'll come to you later…."

"Jina, don't worry about it. Tell me."

"I was the class monitor for a year. So, it's time to change, Sir. I've an application with me. Here it is."

Jina handed the application to the Head of department. He checked the application,he just smirked and answered,

"You are really diligent. I don't want to change you. But there is a rule always."

"I think many have the quality of latent leadership. And we just have to give them the opportunity."

"You're right. That's why I like you from the beginning. I heard that you got the first place, I'm really proud of you. And I heard about Jungkook, he got the second place. Isn't it? He did great too. I'll make him the next class monitor."

"He's good at everything."

"Yes, i heard that too. He's Wonwoo's brother. Right? They both have the talents. But don't tell him now, keep it secret what I told you. Okey?"

"Yes Sir."

"Oh Jina! Here are your new teachers. Kim Seok Jin and Lee Ji Hoon."

Jina bowed to them. Jin said,

"I'm already impressed to you."

Jihoon said,

Jihoon said,

"I can smell. You will make us proud in future. Glad to meet you. We will see you in new year' new course."