"Y-yeah... What's wrong with it? Wanna join me?" Asked Boboiboy slowly. He knows that Fang sometimes curious about the elemental users's capability.

"Well... yes actually," said Fang quietly while bluching by the embarrassment. The others just laugh at him of what he said earlier.

"Stop okay! It just that, no need to laugh at me," Fang were very piss off when they still not stop laughing at him.

"Just tell him directly that you wanna join him. It's not that hard," said Gopal. Fang were very mad at him and almost start a fight but gladly get stop by Yaya and Ying.

"Well if you really do wanna join then, you can. What about you guys?" Asked Boboiboy to hus friend. Yaya and Ying could not disagree with it and happy to join in with him. Well, Gopal.... You see, him want to denied it but Yaya and Ying force him to.

A few minutes after talking about what would they do on the training, Gopal somehow comes up with something in his mind. He stil not sure if he wanted to tell them or not.

"What's wrong?" Asked Boboiboy. Gopal still silently focus and daydreaming. He still not sure if he should just ask or not.

"You okay? Gopal... Hello? You listen?" Fang keep asking him. He also try to slap and pinch him. But then Gopal look at Boboiboy.

"Have you notice something?"

They were very confused of what Gopal had been asking.

"Notice what?" Asked Ochobot.

"About the elemental user.." said Gopal. They were still thinking of what he trying to tell.

"What about them?" Ask Yaya. Well they do need more information of what Gopal said.

"I don't know... Just.. the somehow different than I thought." After hearing that, they also realized it.

"Hmm.... I guess that's true... But what's the difference?" What Gopal still not making them understand easily.

"Their attitude?? Like.. they were more mature, serious, cool, and also different than Boboiboy elements." After Gopal said that, it become more silent. It does true of what Gopal said.

(You know after reading issue 10, *SPOILER* At first I tought Kuputeri was carefree and happy go-lucky, but she's more... elegant and magnificent than I thought it would be.) T^T

"Well... it is really me the problem here?" Said Boboiboy with confuse tone. He must be thinking that he's not good enough to handling the power unlike the elemental users.

"No. Of course not you Boboiboy. It's your own trait. The elements itself represent you. And that's make you different than them," said Ochobot. All of them were agree of what he said. Boboiboy itself feel relief about it.

After a few minutes of chit-chatting, they got a called from commander and admiral for a mission.

At the control room

They were at the control room. Captain Kaizo, Maskmana and Mechamato also there too. Boboiboy were suprised when he sees him and try not to get notice by him.

"Ungghh.... again.. we already done our mission earlier.." Gopal keep complaining about the next mission until it get on Kaizo's nerve. He then slap Gopal's face.