🥀 | s i x

-🥀-

It takes a great deal of
bravery to stand up to our
enemies, but just as much to
stand up to our friends.

~Albus Dumbledore

-🥀-

Chapter 6- ❝I don't like h-her.

-🥀-

D R A C O

And you, leave.” She commanded the boy and walked away, the boy also left.

Saying that I was angry would be an understatement. I marched towards the Slytherin dormitory and grabbed Parkinson by her arm and dragged her towards the library.

I left her when we reached there, then I grabbed her by force and ordered, “Strip.”

She started removing her clothes within minutes, I started fucking her.

She was always there when I needed to fulfill my physical needs but we never got emotional. It's like no strings attached.

I then turned her around forcefully which made her head bang on the shelf on the book rack, this resulted in a thud.

That's when someone, sitting in one of the tables in the empty corridor, turned her head towards us.

Hayley.

Oh shit. Fuck me.

She looked at us with disgust and I just couldn't decipher what I was feeling. When she saw me fucking Parkinson, I felt that I did something wrong. As if I shouldn't have done it.

When I looked back at her, I noticed a hurt expression but it vanishing away within a blink of eyes.

Why did she look hurt?

Does she...?

Uh, no. That can't be.

She doesn't like me.

Might be an accident.

Yeah.

I couldn't help but feel strange. So, after she walked away from there. I just copied her actions, leaving Parkinson alone there.

I didn't have guts to face her at the moment, but why? It's not it like we're dating...

Yet.

Argh, Shut up Draco.

But, why am I freaking scared to face her?

I definitely need a check up.

Hey Draco!” Someone called me and I turned around to find, Zabini.

I just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

“Whoa. You look...angry.” He said.