🥀 | p r o l o g u e

-🥀-

❝ We all must face the choice between what's right and what's easy.❞

~Albus Dumbledore

-🥀-

Prologue- “You have a sister?”

-🥀-

This war was the final one. This would decide what which side would win. The last & the great war.

“Harry Potter is dead. Hahaha.” Voldemort announced in his rough voice followed by laughter from the evil side and cries from the other side.

“Nooooooo Noooo” cried Ginny.

“Stupid girl. Harry Potter...is dead. From this day forth, you put your faith in me.” Voldemort announced.

“Anyone who wishes to not to die can join us.” The Dark Lord offered & Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother, came ahead to call her son.

There he was, Draco, standing in a far corner. The look on his face couldn't be described, he looked helpless.

“Draco...” she called out. Draco, didn't wanted to leave but he was left with no choice other than obeying what his mother told him.

He slowly made his way to the opposite side, where stood his parents.

“Well done Draco, my boy” exclaimed Voldemort & let him pass but not before wandering his hands over his head & touching him in the evilest manner.

Without uttering a word, Draco walked past him with a blank expression.

Then, the most unexpected person came forward, Neville. Everyone thought that he, too, was going to join the other side but he did something very heroic.

“Well I must say I hoped for better.” Voldemort spoke which made the death eaters burst into laughter.

“And who might you be, young man?” Asked the Dark Lord.

“Neville Longbottom” Neville said while the Death eaters laughed, again.

“Well Neville, I'm sure we could find a place for you in our rank.”

“I'd like to say something.” He spoke, Neville.

“Well Neville, I think we'd all be fascinated to hear what you would like to say.”

“Doesn't matter that Harry's gone, people die everyday...friends, family. Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us in here.” he said pointing towards his heart. “And so is Fred, Remus,...Tonks all of 'em. They didn't die in vain. But you will, because you're wrong. Harry's heart beats for all of us. For all of us.” said Neville, but he stopped when he heard someone drop, Harry he was.

“Potter” Draco screamed & threw his wand in Harry's direction which Harry caught & he quickly muttered a spell towards Voldemort.

 -🥀-

The war ended. The sacrifices didn't go into vain. Harry Potter killed Voldemort. He finished all this, once and for all. This is it. The fear is gone along with the enemy.

Draco made the right decision. He chose to fight. He chose to pick the right side & fought like a hero.

-🥀-