🥀 | f o u r

-🥀-

❝ The one's that love us, never really leave us.❞

~Sirius Black

-🥀-

Chapter 4- ❝Look here.❞

-🥀-

H A Y L E Y

All my classes were going nicely. I have always enjoyed studying about magic and I love almost every subject. The teachers, here, are also very good at teaching.

The week passed rather quickly than I expected it to, and the weekend arrived. The party.

I woke up, got ready and went to the common room to sit.

Draco was already there when I reached. He probably heard me coming, that's why he looked up but he reverted his gaze as soon as they caught mine.

He was sitting on the couch, sideways, occupying the whole of it as he rested his legs on the other side of the couch. So, I sat near the fireplace.

It was awkward as none of us were speaking anything nor doing anything. We sat there, idle.

So, to reduce the tension in the air, I broke the ice and asked, "Are you sure you want to take me to the party?"

"Yes." He answered almost immediately.

"Why do you ask?" He further added.

"Because I thought that you just spoke that for that Cornan guy to go away. Look, it's completely alright if you have already asked someone. I can manage myself." I spoke honestly.

He chuckled and then asked, "What makes you think that I don't want to take you with me?"

"I don't know...you tell me." I said.

"I never said that I don't want to take you with me, in fact I'd love to." He spoke the last part rather slowly, but I caught it and in no time a smile crept up on my face.

We sat there for a while and this time, it wasn't awkward. I felt...comfortable and safe.

The day also went by and finally night took over. I was currently getting ready.

I decided to wear a black turtle neck, full-sleeved top paired with a dark green velvet skirt, which had a cut on one side, and black pumps.

I decided to leave my hair open and straight and did minimal makeup. I completed the while look with some grey drop earrings and lots of rings.

Hayley's outfit: