🥀 | o n e

-🥀-

❝ Numbing the pain for a while will only make it worse when you finally feel it.❞

~Albus Dumbledore

-🥀-

Chapter 1- “Umm...Hayley?”

-🥀-

It feels yesterday when Draco went to Diagon Alley for shopping. Today, he was walking down the corridor of Hogwarts, on his way to the Great Hall. The only visible difference is that now he was in a college.

As he reached the Great Hall, he went ahead to sit on the Slytherin's table.

“Hey Draco” His friend, Blaise Zabini, acknowledged him to which he responded with a head nod.

Blaise was about to say something when the headmistress announced that the Sorting Hat ceremony is about to begin. Of course, there were new witches and wizards coming, who wish to learn more.

Professor Sprout brought the Sorting Hat & started calling out names from a list of parchment which she held in her hand.

One by one the students got sorted into their respective houses. The ceremony was going unnoticed by Draco until he heard a name, that made him look at the front.

“Hayley Potter” Sprout called out & the same girl which Draco had met in the Diagon Alley, came forward and sat in the stool with the Sorting Hat on her head.

As soon as Draco caught a glimpse of his face, he felt something weird in his stomach, something that gave him a weird feeling. He didn't know what it was or how it happened.

“Gryffindor.” The hat shouted & there was a loud cheer from the Gryffindor table. Hayley made her way to the fellow Gryffindors & Harry came forward & gave her a quick hug.

She sat next to Hermione, and got busy chatting with them.

Soon after, the sorting hat ceremony got over & the feast started.

After having a wholesome meal, Draco got up to head towards the Slytherin dormitory until he heard someone calling him, Professor McGonagall.

“Mr Malfoy” Minerva called out to which Draco turned back.

“Yes?” He asked her.

“Call Hayley Potter & come, meet me in my office.” Professor said & went away.

Why would she call me?  Strange. Draco thought & went to call Hayley.

He made his way to the Gryffindors & noticed that she was busy chatting with Ron and Hermione.

“Umm...Hayley?” Draco called out to which she lifted her gaze to see who was calling her.

“Yeah?” Hayley asked with her sweet voice.

“Professor McGonagall's calling you...I mean us.” He told her.