"I-I will try to talk to Taehyun, and we need to find out who made this biased, one-sided rumor. Are you alright, Gyu?" Soobin said, looking worried.

"I'm fine. It's not true, so I have nothing to worry about." He lied, pretending that it didn't shake him up.

"Let's go to our class, or else we will be late." He turned his back, walking ahead without looking at the two.

Yeonjun and Soobin exchanged concerned looks, following Beomgyu.

The morning classes went smoothly, as Beomgyu choose to ignore the disturbing murmurs of the students. Beomgyu might look calm and unaffected, but he can't focus on his classes. Yeonjun and Soobin could see that he is distracted.

"You can eat first. I'm just going to check out something," Soobin said when they are walking in the hallway.

"Let's meet on the roof. I have to talk to someone," Yeonjun said, exchanging awkward glances at Soobin.

The two are up for something, and they have the same purpose. Beomgyu nodded, and the two ran away from different directions. Beomgyu decided to go to the comfort room before going to the usual spot where they eat.

Soobin will gather some updates on the music organization about their response to Beomgyu's issue.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun headed to the school canteen. The usual noises were disrupted when everyone saw him. The noise becomes whispers of gossips, and it's been a while since the last time that Yeonjun came here. Unlike the collected and expressionless face before, Yeonjun looks like he's going to lose his cool anytime. Yeonjun is walking towards the person whom he is looking for.

No one dared to drive him away when they feel intimidated by his aura. Yeonjun is standing in front of a table, looking at Taehyun with a penetrating stare.

"We have to talk in private," Yeonjun said, more like demanded.

"Is it more worth it than my peaceful eating?" Taehyun flashes a smirk, and the two boys who are eating with him laughed like retards.

"It's more worthy than your filthy life." Yeonjun is willing to be merciless, just to stop the same things to repeat from happening.

He won't let Taehyun destroy Beomgyu's reputation and kill him in the end.

"What a rude old man! I should call you Yeonjun-hyung since you have the same age as my late brother. You're older, but you're still the same old loser who never progressed." Taehyun purposely wanted to piss him.

"Oh really? I never knew that there could be someone worse than a loser, and it's you, little runt. Keep talking with your dirty mouth until you can see hell and reunite with another trash, who is the same kind of you." Yeonjun raises his eyebrow, pointing his index finger to Taehyun's face.

"What the heck! He's really a horrible one, and I bet he's the one who influenced Beomgyu." Said the boy who is in front of Taehyun.

"Beomgyu is not a smart person, and if he really is, he should not dump Taehyun. I think Beomgyu likes that Yeonjun because they are birds of the same feather. Beomgyu is a dumb ass!" The boy on Taehyun's left side.

Beomgyu, being insulted is something that can really destroy his composure. Yeonjun hits the table, creating a loud thud that made everyone turn their heads in his direction. "Shut the fuck up, or else I-"

"Know your limits Felix," Taehyun interrupted, hitting his knuckles on Felix's head. He was obviously annoyed about the boy's badmouthing to Beomgyu.

Taehyun stands up, carrying his backpack. "Let's talk outside before you could punch someone here." He started to walk away.

Yeonjun is quite thankful that Taehyun still cares about Beomgyu. He followed him until they reach an empty grassland.

"You are blaming me for his dilemma, right?" Taehyun is the first one to break the silence.

"Exactly, you're the only person that I know who can do it." Yeonjun frankly stated.

"I don't care about what you think of me, but let me tell you this. I'm not crazy enough to put the one that I love in danger. Beomgyu might end our friendship, but I can't do it. I don't want to hurt him." Taehyun said, trying to hide his sadness from the older. He never wanted to show his vulnerable side to the person that he envies.

"Then stay true to your words, and I will keep my eyes on you," Yeonjun said to intimidate the blonde.

"Tch!" Taehyun turned his back, walking away from Yeonjun, who also left in that place.

Yeonjun went to the roof, feeling excited to see his boyfriend that he misses even if he's only gone for 30 minutes. Unfortunately, no one is there, and he feels anxious for an unknown reason.

He went down and ran as fast as he can to look for any of Beomgyu and Soobin's presence.

.............