Once the exam in city-b was done, I went to the other cities. Only a few people interested me, but the rest just showed great potential but weren't fully using it. One person had a bird head and they had a really interesting quirk that had a living shadow, there were also times where I had to save them from death. When I saw the final group at the final city which was where Kacchan was, he immediately went in and destroyed the robots in an instant.

The speed and power was incredibly amazing, he must have improved since All Might gave him his power. The other students started attacking the robots. One person was taking out the robots using a giant fist and I think they would be perfect for class 1-b. A student with such great kindness and leadership, is someone Vlad would like to have as a student. Another person was destroying all the robots using knives, she showed great heroism, but a little craziness. Nothing a little help from Vlad couldn't do, but when I analysed her, she was the girl Vlad wanted to have as his student, because her quirk is Transform, she needs to drink someone's blood to transform into them, she can't really change her clothes when she transform so she has to change clothes when she transform.

When the zero pointer came, everyone ran away from it like the other people did. One girl and two guys were trapped under the rubble, I was about to go and save them but I saw Kacchan punch the zero pointer right at the center, causing all the scraps of it to scatter. I used my telekinesie quirk to stop the scraps from falling on anyone. I teleported to where Kacchan was and he was helping the two guys that went unconscious from helping a girl with earphone ears.

"Well done, you showed great heroism in saving these 3." I said using my telekinesie quirk to help pick them up. "Thanks...Deku." Kacchan said and I helped the purple haired girl up. "We can talk more later, let's get you and the others to the infirmary first." I said, Kacchan nodded as I helped Jirou up.

Once the exam was over, I observed the students from a far distance. No one noticed me and I eventually went to the observation area where Nezu, Papa, dad and the other teachers were. "Well, everyone shows great potential in being heroes, but I don't think some of them have the proper guidance." I said and Nezu nodded. "I agree, but I think Bakugou did an excellent job. He came out in first place." Nezu said and I nodded. "Personally I think the kid with knives did great too, even if her quirk is a little weird, she can help with infiltrating villain bases." Snipe said and I agreed. "Very well, I will assign the students that passed the test to their classes and I hope this class will do better than the last one." I said and Dad glanced around. "I hope so as well, I don't want bratty students." Dad said and I nodded. "I can't make any promises to that unless you promise not to expel your students again like last year." I said and a few people laughed.

"No promises, but I'll see if they have potential." Dad said and I nodded, then glanced at the monitors and saw Kacchan waiting outside the entrance exam arc. "I'll be going back to U.A. to start some of the paperwork, I'll get the holograms ready by then." I said then teleported out of the observation room and I was now at the entrance of the Exam arc, walking out and saw Kacchan.

He noticed me and walked to me. "Judging by your behavior when you saw me, you are upset and want answers on what happened to me." I said, kacchan was surprised but nodded. "Let's go somewhere more quiet first." I said then took Kacchan's hand and we were now on top of a roof where no one could see us. "GAH!?" Kacchan shouted then stepped back a little. "Okay, uh...this is high." Kacchan said then I took a sit down and patted the floor for him to sit next to me. Kacchan understood my gesture and sat next to me.

"So which questions first?" I asked and Kacchan thought for a second. "What happened to you?" Kacchan asked and I looked at him. "I was kidnapped by Overhaul. He used me as an experiment for 5 years and in the experiments he gave 9 quirks along with me being emotionless." I said and Kacchan was shocked but let me continue. "The experiments caused my appearance to change so it's why my hair turned white and before you ask if I can feel any emotion, I can't." I said and Kacchan nodded.

"Okay, then how did you escape? You said you were there for 5 years which meant you've been living with someone for 2 years now." Kacchan asked and I nodded. "I was rescued by the heroes, Eraserhead, one of my favorite heroes rescued me and another person, which is my little sister. He adopted me and my little sister." I said and Kacchan nodded. "Did All might know about this?" Kacchan asked and I nodded. "Yes, he knew for about two years, he knew there was no point in taking me back since I was Eraserheads legal daughter by the time he found out. He also knew there was no point in telling you or Izuku because you wouldn't believe it unless I was with him." I said and Kacchan nodded again.

"As much as I want to feel happy or to smile to see you again, I can't anymore." I said, then I felt Kacchan place his arms around me and pull me into a hug. "That may be true, but at least I know you're alive." Kacchan said he felt so warm, I just hugged him back. Kacchan felt...so warm and nice. It made me feel....safe. I didn't want him to let me go at all. "I'll teleport you home, I still need to start the arrangements for your class and I'll just tell you in advance, that you are in class 1-a." I said then teleported me and Kacchan to his house. "I'll see you in U.A., Kacchan." I said then teleported to U.A. and started preparing the holograms.

Katsuki's pov:

When Izumi teleported away, I felt like my heart was beating again, because I was happy to know Izumi was alive, different but alive. Izumi has changed so lot but she's still alive. I went inside the house with a small smile on my face. I took off my shoes and put on my house shoes. "Hey Katsuki, how was the entrance exam?" Old man asked and I smiled a little. "Great, I was able to see Deku there." I said and that made old hag drop a plate. "What!! Where has she been?! What does she look like now?! Did she do well in the exam?!" Old hag asked and she was shaking me.

"Honey calm down, let Katsuki speak." Old man said and Old hag released me. "Well, she didn't really take the exam. She's actually part of the faculty or one of the teacher's kids." I said and Old Hag's jaw dropped. "She is also principal nezu's personal student." I said and Old Hag couldn't speak. "How?- When?- I don't even have the words right now." Old hag said and I just walked past her. "I'll be going to my room now." I said then went upstairs to my bedroom.

I locked the door to my room and immediately looked up the name 'Shadow wolf' then Izumi's photo appeared. There was an article about her and I immediately read it.

The article was about Izumi starting out at a young age, she showed great heroism in saving multiple people without even using her quirks, in the reports they weren't sure about her quirk. Some people think she is even quirkless which inspires people to do better in their lives. It makes me wonder how I never noticed her before. It also explained some things about her but not all of it. There was a photo of her holding a little girl, who I'm guessing is her little sister. The photo was at least 2 years old and on the day Overhaul was defeated. I continued doing some more research on Izumi and she has done so much for everyone, she visited hospitals to help heal patients, orphanages to tell stories to kids, and even gardens to help bring back dead plants to life.

Izumi really has done so much for everyone. It made me want to be the best hero I could be. I'll be the best hero to help everyone I can.