fifteen.

"Really? She said no?" Madi asked as she waited outside of the classroom Ethan and Benny were in for the yearbook meeting

"Really? She said no?" Madi asked as she waited outside of the classroom Ethan and Benny were in for the yearbook meeting. Ethan frowned, nodding his head, making Madi sigh.

"Hey! Hey! Rorys coming." Benny whispered, hitting Madi's shoulder. The girls eyes went wide, looking behind her where Rory was walking towards her, looking around at the lockers. Madi turned to Benny nodding her head. "Thanks. I'll see you guys later."

Madi went running down the hallway until a hand grabbed her elbow, pulling her towards Sarah. "I'm getting my hair done after school. Do you want to come?" Erica asked, still holding Madi's arm so she didn't run. Madi nodded, making Erica smile as Sarah sighed. "Why are you getting a makeover for the yearbook photo? Vampires don't even show up on film."

"Aw, Man! I didn't even think about that!" Madi groaned. Erica sent Madi a playful frown before turning back to Sarah, tilting her head. "I know, but this would have been my first hot yearbook photo ever. The others were..."

"Not... the best photo of you." Sarah interrupted, making Erica growl at her before smiling. "I don't care if nobody else can see it. I'll know I looked good. What about you? Don't you care?"

"I don't know. I kind of just wish I could forget this whole year." Sarah groaned as Ethan walked up behind her. "Hey, Sarah? Um... A girl just asked me if she could trust me. What does that mean? Is it a trap?" Ethan asked and Sarah's face scrunched. "What does that mean?"

"What do you mean?" Ethan asked, making Erica scoff. "Sarah, you have got to stop hanging out with him. You're turning into the same person. Next thing you know, you'll be reading comic books and snorting when you laugh like these two." Erica said, pointing at Madi and Ethan.

Ethan gave her a sarcastic laugh, a small snort escaping, making Madi stifle a laugh as Ethan turned to Sarah. "Hannah Price just asked me if she could trust me. Can she?"

"Can she?" Sarah asked as Erica sighed, rolling her eyes. "I can't watch this happen." Madi looked down the hall, her eyes falling on Rory walking down the hallway again, making Maid yelp, hiding behind Erica. "Hide me! Hide me!"

Erica, realizing she was trying to hide from Rory, pushed her down another hall. Once they were clear, Erica sighed, turning to Madi with her arms crossed. "Why are you hiding from dweeb number 3?"

Madi sighed as Erica linked arms with hers, walking down the hall. "When Debbie Dazzle showed up, Rory totally dropped me to hang out with her. For the past week he's been trying to apologize but I don't know... I want to forgive him but he was so quick to leave me hanging. He literally chose plastic over me. And maybe I'm overreacting-" "You are not overreacting." Erica quickly interrupted, making Madi look up at her.

"That was a jerk move of him. But considering the boy is head over heels for you, I wouldn't want to leave him out for too long, you might hurt his feelings or something." Erica said and Madi nodded her head as she sighed. "Okay, we'll this is my class. Shopping after school?"