three.

The four teens walked into Ethan's house and was instantly met with an annoyed Jane

The four teens walked into Ethan's house and was instantly met with an annoyed Jane. "About time! I'm so bored, Grandma passed out five songs ago, and she has, like, zero boom-boom-pow. Can we pleeease play now?" Sarah sighed, shaking her head. "Sorry, I've gotta go." Sarah said to Jane, giving her a sad smile before turning to the three teens. "Just be careful, okay? And don't tell anyone about you know."

"Uh, yeah, sure." Ethan said stumbling over his words as Madi nodded her head. "I'm cool. And nobody believes anything Benny says anyways." Benny whacked Madi's arm, obviously offended but she ignored it.

"I'm serious, okay? And whatever you do, do not invite a vampire into your house. It's your only safe haven." Sarah told them one more time and they all nodded. "Got it."

As soon as Sarah walked out of the house, the doorbell rang, making Benny cheer. "Oh, man. Pizza dude is so late. Bonus!" He opened the door and smiled at the delivery man. "Come on in, bro! Oh, man. This is going to taste so much better 'cause it's free! Sorry, dude, but I am just dying for a bite."

"So am I."

Madi, Ethan and Benny looked up at the man to see what he was talking about and the three of them screamed at the vampire. "Jane, it's it's okay." Ethan muttered to Jane who was cuddled into his chest but the closest to the vampire. "Give her to me." Madi whispered, grabbing the girls arm and pulling her farther for the vampire. "It's okay, Jane. He's just playing a game."

"Yeah, a game. Whoever tells me where Sarah is first spends less time screaming." The vampire snarled before something whizzed passed them. "Can I play too?" "Yes!" Benny and Ethan screamed as the vampire glared at Sarah. "Jesse got tired of waiting, so he sent me to come pick you up."

"Guess you are just the delivery boy after all." Sarah sassed, angering the vampire more. "At least I know whose side I'm on fledgling."

"Okay, um Can I just grab a slice before you do your whole– vampire trash talk thing?" Benny asked and Madi instantly sent him a glare. "Benny!" Ethan scolded.  "What? If I'm going to be a last meal, I want it to be the Italiano Deluxe." Madi's eyes flashed with recognition, finally understanding what Benny meant as Ethen awkwardly laughed. "Right! Heh-heh. Italiano Deluxe." "With extra garlic!" Benny screamed, pushing passed the group and slamming the pizza into the vampires chest. Madi grabbed Jane's arm, pulling her up the stairs, Ethan and Benny right after her as they made a beeline to Ethan's room.

"I don't think she's winning." Ethan breathed out as he leaned against the door. "Of course she's not winning! She's not a real vampire yet!" Benny exclaimed, making Jane's eyes go as wide as saucers. "She's a vampire?" Madi looked back and forth between Ethan and Benny, trying to think of an answer. "Uh..."

"Why is the pizza guy acting all crazy?" Jane questioned. "Uh, he's just upset about not getting paid." Ethan mumbled, Jane letting out a 'hmph' sound at his answer. "I'm calling Mom and Dad."