Your back arched as his sucking intensified. He wanted to have you cumming as much as you wanted to cum. He was desperate to taste you again. To have you like this again. And after all this time, you were desperate for him too.

Your hand found his hair, tugging on those soft black waves that always felt so good in your hands. He groaned when he felt your grip adding vibrations on your clit and making your body squirm in pleasure.

"Kylo," you moaned out in a soft whisper. His hands moved from where they were spreading your legs, up your torso. Under your (his) shirt, his hands moved like magic, sending shivers throughout your body. He grabbed your tits in both his hands and your back arched again, pushing your tits into his hands more.

He teased your nipples, pinching them and making them pebble under his touch. Your moans became louder as he continued his blissful torture at your cunt.

"Kylo..." you moaned out again. His name the only word being able to form. Only this time, he stopped when he heard it. You thought you might have done something wrong but his eyes looked deep into your own, lust-filled and full of desire. Of something...wicked.

"Who am I to you?" He asked low, eyes never leaving yours. "Come on kitten, you know that's not what you call me."

Your face turned red at his words realizing what he meant. It had been so long and he was picking back up like nothing ever happened. But, no matter what your head thought, your cunt thought something different. You clenched on nothing as the words started to form in your mouth.

"Daddy." You said swallowing the lump in your throat.

"That's my good fucking girl." His mouth returned to your pussy as he moved his tongue in all the right ways. You were already teetering on the edge of your climax and you didn't want to hold off any longer. You couldn't.

"Daddy, please! I'm so close fuck! Please let me cum!" Your pleas made him smile and hum into your cunt. Your body jolted as those vibrations from him once again added more pleasure. He always loved it when you begged.

His tongue stopped as he lifted his head to look at you.

"Go on kitten. Cum for daddy. Just like you used to. So good for me."

His mouth wrapped around your clit again and his hands moved to wrap behind your thighs, hands pressing down on your hips. He held you tight and kept your body still and secure to his mouth.

Your body tensed, toes curling, eyes squeezed shut as you felt the heat in your core build. As it exploded, you screamed out, cursing and saying his name over and over as you came. You could feel him licking up every bit that you gave him. Devouring you as if it were his last meal.

Your legs shook and your breath was heavy as he kept working you, helping you down from your all-glorious high.

Once you had calmed down enough, Kylo finally broke away from you. Lifting his head and looking at you, studying you. You could see your click covering his chin and you just desperately wanted to kiss him. You knew you shouldn't. You shouldn't even be doing what you are doing now. He was with someone. You hadn't even talked about him leaving you the way he did.

"Kylo...what about Ir-"

You started speaking but he cut you off. He knew where you were going with your sentence.

"Don't worry about her. She could never mean as much to me as you do. I want you. I need you."

All of those worries filled your head but none of them really mattered when he was looking at you like that. When he was right in front of you, wanting you as much as you wanted him.