Chapter 2: Trapped

The next day, Marc was going to get the mail. But then, a unfriendly person show up behind him.

???: Well look who we have here! The stupid guy is falling right into my trap!

Marc is turning back to see who is talking to. But no one was behind him. Until a tentacle grab him.

Marc: What the hell?

When Marc turn his head, Barde Barde was right front of him.

Barde Barde: Well look what I got this time! The protector of the universe is now trap in my monster! Hope you are ready because I want your power to control this planet!

When Barde Barde teleport the monster inside of his lab, Marc was trapped inside.

At Barde Barde lab...

Marc: Let me out!

Barde Barde: If you insist!

Marc was free. He's trying to escape but Barde Barde use his magic to hold him for a second and he put Marc inside of his cell!

Barde Barde: Make yourself home! Mayfeng Lee! Come here!

Mayfeng Lee: Yes!

Barde Barde: Keep your eyes on him!

Mayfeng Lee: Yes! And beside have you see any one escape this place?

Barde Barde: Just keep your eyes on him!

Barde Barde is leaving to make his report. But Marc was so furious about getting captured.

Marc: LET ME OUT ALREADY!

Mayfeng Lee: SHUT UP! Here! This will make you mouth shut!

Mayfeng Lee throw a bol full of... latex at Marc's face. But then,

Mayfeng Lee: Oh no! No no no! What I have done?

Marc was completely scare of the beast right front of him.

Marc: YOU ARE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!

Mayfeng Lee running away from the cage.

The latex beast is grabbing Marc arm and fusion with the beast. Apparently, Marc is transforming into a latex beast. But then he manage to destroy the cage and went front of the desk to see what happen to him!

Marc: What is that? Did I just turn into this? Impossible! What matter right now is escaping this place!

But then, Mayfeng Lee is showing up with Barde Barde.

Barde Barde: Alright! Where is he?

Mayfeng Lee: I don't know! The beast was there!

Barde Barde: The most of all, where is the protector of the universe?

Mayfeng Lee: I don't know!

But then, some latex fall on Barde Barde and Mayfeng Lee head.

Barde Barde: Crap! That beast must fusion with the protector of the universe! You know what worst could happen right now?

Mayfeng Lee: I don't know! Look! You're the one who keep this beast inside of this cage and now he escape! What worst could happen?

But then Barde Barde and Mayfeng Lee was cover of latex and turn into a cub beast.

Marc: Did I turn them into this? I don't understand!

But then, one of the cub is talking to Marc.

Cub #1: Thanks for turn back into our original form!

Cub #2: Meioki was the one who turn into a hentais villain!

Marc: So in conclusion, I'm invincible! So I can turn any single hentais villains into a latex beast? That's a great news!

Cub #1: Don't forget your photos!

Cub #2: So your friends will recognize you!

Marc: Thanks! You sure you will be able to get out of here by yourself?

Cubs: Yes!

Marc: Well then! I must get going! See you guys later!

When Marc found the exit, it was too bright outside of the lab.

Marc: I'm glad to be out of this lab! I think turninginto a latex beast give me some powers! Anyway why those pictures?

Marc was looking the photos and he saw the latex beast turn him into this.

Marc: Is that me? Doesn't matter if my form change! I'm still who I am!