Lyra believed that Draco was a death eater for a while but now Harry's behaviour grew a bit too obsessive. Did he seriously think that stalking would result into his mark magically showing up on his arm?

     "If I understand it correctly, Harry's asking us to invade Draco's privacy. Again?"

"Look Lyra, you don't have to do this. It's just that with Dumbledore gone, something could happen," said Hermione.

     "Of course I'm not going to do this. Last time Draco almost bled to death! I don't want that to happen again."

"That's not happening and what Hermione said is true, you don't have to do this," Ginny reassured her, stroking her arm.

     "Exactly," Lyra nodded, taking her hand away, "I won't do this and I hope you won't either." With that, Lyra stormed out, ignoring Ginny and Ron calling for her to come back.

Knowing what she had to do, Lyra went out to look for Draco. Instead of going to The Room of Requirement, she wanted to ask his dorm mates first before going there for nothing. Why are their so far away? she thought as she was far from the dungeons.

Nearing the dungeons, the corridors got more and more deserted. Do Slytherins like to sleep early? It would explain why they tend to be the most attentive in class (with some Ravenclaws and Natalie).

And there she is. Just when Lyra was thinking about her were Natalie and Theodore outside the door, whispering to each other. He seemed to be saying her goodbye, Lyra could tell by the kisses he continuously gave her.

"I have to go now. We'll see each other at the usual spot," Natalie said, kissing him one last time. She spun around and almost jumped back when she saw Lyra. "Oh hi, Lyra. I wasn't expecting to see you here!"

"I wasn't even planning on going here until now, but I have to talk to you, Theo."

"About what?"

"Draco."

     Theodore raised a brow, yet still replied with a, "Sure." Natalie wished them goodnight before leaving to the Gryffindor dorms. "So, what's the deal with Draco?"

"I just want to know if he's here."

"I'm not sure. Haven't seen him all day, actually. Why?" And Lyra explained everything to him, from Harry theorising about Draco's loyalty to the Dark Lord to her friends and girlfriend betraying her and stalking him to find out if he's planning to do something now that Dumbledore wasn't there to protect the school.

"Pansy's right. You Gryffindors really cannot mind your own business," Theodore seethed once she finished.

     "Tell me about it. I thought Ginny would be with me but nope. . .Draco's just an arsehole no one should care about."

Theodore placed a hand on her shoulder. "He's been doing better since you started talking," he told her. "I don't want to see it going to waste."

     Lyra smiled. "Do you know where he can be?"

"The Astronomy Tower," Theo whispered, "he likes to look at the night stars." Of course he does, Lyra thought happily. He's obsessed with them. When they were younger he always pleaded to have a starred ceiling (he wasn't allowed one, though. Narcissa told him they'd distract him from the important things.) Lyra wondered if he had one now.