"Cass? Say something," Loki looks at you with a little concern. 

"I...I don't know...." you're at a loss for words at this point, your mind still replaying the vision of the kiss in your mind. 

Before you can finish your sentence or make any sense of the image, Loki's hands cup your face and he kisses you. What starts as initial shock, turns into your hands resting on his ribs. 

Leaving you both breathless, "Cancel with Andrew. See. Me," Loki says with his hands still on your cheeks. 

You clear your throat in an attempt to sound composed, "His name is still Alex."

Loki leans in even closer to you, "If his name is not mine, I do not care, darling."

Your breath catches, "I....will think about it." 

Loki moves back to lean on the opposite counter as you begin to walk around the kitchen island.

Two can play at this game, "What time tomorrow?" You turn around and ask Loki.

"I thought you said...." Loki looks at you confused.

You bite your top lip, "Please. I need to have some fun too, Mischief." 

A small grin forms on Loki's face, "6pm."

You nod and then leave the main room, Loki shaking his head as you do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next night, Loki is waiting for you in the main room just before 6pm.

"What are you up to, brother? Thor walks up to Loki with a questioning look.

"Waiting," Loki replies, not looking at Thor, but checking his pocket watch. 

Nat has also joined Thor, standing a little further away, "For?"

"That would be me," you call as you enter the main room. Eyes turn to you, but your eyes are only on Loki, and vice versa, as you exchange small smiles.

Loki offers his arm which you take and step into the elevator. The look on everyone's faces are priceless as the door closes.

"We are going to be interrogated upon our return," Loki looks at you.

"Hm. Maybe we should just run away then," you say meeting his gaze.

Loki looks away and then back at you. You can see the plan forming in his mind. "I'm kidding! Stop creating our escape in your head, Loki!" You hit his arm.

He chuckles as the elevator starts moving up. Up? You look at Loki confused. "You'll see," He says understanding.

When the elevator reaches the roof, the door opens to a small tent set up, with blankets, pillows, and string lights. Then the smell hits you, "Hot tea and cupcakes??" you ask.

"To your liking?" Loki raises his eyebrows, already knowing they're your favorite.

Before you reply, you've already taken a seat and have a cupcake in hand, "Mhmm!" 

Loki laughs and sits to join you.

Losing track of time, you both talk for nearly 3 hours, eat and watch the stars. "We need to clean up," you say with a little disappointment.

"No need, darling," Loki says as he waves a hand, causing the entire set-up to be cleared off of the roof.

"Remind me to call you for spring cleaning," the look of surprise still on your face.

You both take the elevator back down to the main room, where Nat, Thor, Wanda, and Steve are sitting.

"Excuse me, you and I will be discussing this later," Nat says motioning her hand between you and Loki.

"Knew that already," you laugh.

"We have however, reserved the room this evening for a film. So shoo," Loki uses his hand to tell the 4 to leave. 

"Ok, brother, we can take a hint," Thor winks at Loki, causing him to roll his eyes. 

Once they're gone, Loki pulls out "The Shining," and with another wave of his hand, a plethora of snacks and drinks appear on the table.

When everything is settled, blanket and all, you find yourself snuggling into Loki's side. Throughout the movie, you're leaning even closer to Loki, hiding in his shoulder when it gets scary. 

"Sorry about this! I've actually seen this movie before too, which makes this more embarrassing!" You laugh into his shirt.

Loki smiles down at you, hiding his laugh, "Cass?" His laughing stops.

You look up at him, eyes meeting, noticing his tone has changed, "Yes?" 

He takes a deep breath, ".....I love you."