Chapter 15

A/N- Hi guys, I lied this was not out by Wednesday seeing it is Saturday and I'm only just starting. I'm not going to make up an excuse so I'm just gonna write the story now. yea 

Harrys' POV

I sat in mine and Brie's flat trying to force her to watch a movie with me, but apparently she had better thing to do instead of hang out with her best friend. After multiple rejections I decided to make a plan. 

"What if I invite Mazy over?" I bribed.

"As much as I want to see her, no" God, I was getting nowhere with this girl. 

"Fine then, I'll leave you alone." I said. I wasn't actually going to. I just needed more time to think of a plan.                     Bingo.  I walked down stairs and sat on the couch and turned the tv on. 

"So many options to choose from. What about this one." I shouted. 

"Whatever you're doing it's not going to work dumb ass." She shouted back. 

"WHAT ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES!" I yelled even louder than before. I heard her gasp and come running down the stairs. 

"You'r an idiot you know." She said as she sat down beside me, phone still in her hand. 

"Well it worked, so I'm not an idiot." I said stubbornly. 

(A/N that's all I wrote on Saturday and it's now Wednesday night so oops, I'm going to write again now)

She rolled her eyes and put her arm, that wasn't holding her phone, around my shoulders and rested her head on my shoulder. I glanced over at her phone to see what on earth she was watching or reading this time. She saw me looking at her and turned her phone off. 

"What was that for? What's so bad I can't see." I said dramatically. 

"Uh nothing. I was just on the phone." She brushed. 

"With who?" I asked.

"No one you'd know." She said suspiciously. 

"Are you sure?" I asked again.

"Yea" She said as she removed her arm from my shoulder and got up. 

"Where you going?" H

"Getting a drink, want one?" She asked. 

"Yea, what do we have?" She rolled her eyes again and shrugged.

"I dunno, coke, water, juice, I dunno." B

"Uh, can I have some coke?" I said. 

"Yeaaaa, sure" She replied. She walked into the kitchen and I clicked on Netflix, scrolling to find The Hunger Games.

(A/N Take like seven hundred million)

A few minutes later she came back into the room with a glass of water and a bottle of coke. She handed me the coke and sat back down. 

"So are we watching it or not?" She asked. I rolled my eyes at the girl and pressed play. Not gonna lie, the first time we watched this movie it wasn't very good, so I was hoping the second one would be better. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brie's POV

It was about 45 minutes into the movie and Harry had already fallen asleep. I looked over at the sleeping boy next to me and chuckled, it never took him very long to fall asleep, especially not during movies.