the three sisters

the three litle girls they saw a wolf out the window, and they followed it. they brought a few things with them. they ran and followed the wolf to his cave and then went inside. the wolf spoke to the youngest of the three "Elizabeth I need you to help me find my pups" Elizabeth than told her two elder sibilings what the wolf said. the girls decided they would find the pups quicker if they split up. Elizabeth went searching she saw a pair of blue ears behind a tree, it was a pup she put it in her bag and ran to the wolfs cave, when she arived she told the wolf " I found one!" she exclaimed the wolf's face lit up a bit but it was still worried about its other two pups. After that Elizabeth went to help her big sister lauren find the pup than the two searched together. sudenley there it was in front of them a small Pink ball of fur it was the second pup, the girls put the pup in there bag and retourned to the cave when they got there their eldest sister christine was there with a green litle pup that she was playing with. sudenley they herd a womans scream "HELP ME HELP ME! AN EVIL WITCH IS CHASING ME!" the voice screeched. "Oh no we better go help her" Elizabeth said trembleing (because there were pirates). Elizabeth grabed her fire yoyo and set the pirates boat on fire. Lizz stops the blazzing yoyo and puts back in her bag. Than the wolf and mermaid gave the girls somthing to thank them. Elizabeth was given the blue wolf pup from the wolf and a bunch of magic mermaid scales from the mermaid. Lauren recieved a baby unicorn from the mermaid and unicorn food from the wolf. Christine had gotten a sphynx kitten and money from the two. after that girls ran home. the younger sibilings went treasure hunting but christine stayed home with her new cat. while the two were treasure hunting they found three treasure boxes they rought the boxes home and showed christine each sister got one box they tried to figure out how to unlock them they were unsucsesful so they decided to have some popscicles the sticks were keys to thee treasure boxes they unlocked them one by one starting with elizabeths box, inside there was a necklace and a mermaid ring in laurens box there was a unicorn ring, wolf ring and a mermaid necklace. in christines there were bits of gold and diamonds and rubys and emeralds. Elizabeth said "I had everything I ever wanted, whats all this in my bag?" her bag sudenly filled with things she had always wanted her room turned into a castle and she was like " why do I have everything I always wanted? This is the best!!!!" 

THE END (and all of the sisters said stuff)