Right now..I am standing outside  'The I can call you anytime-President's ' cabin.

I knocked the door twice and heard a cold voice saying

Tae - " Come in!"

I entered his cabin.

Y/n - " You were expecting me Tae?"

I asked taking the seat.

He looked at me squinting his eyes because obviously he didn't liked the fact that I called him Tae here in the company.

But then he sighed because he know there is no use of arguing with me.

Tae - " Yeah!...Get ready.......we are going to that land to meet that old lady."

He said arranging his files.

I looked at him with widened eyes.

Y/n - " Right now?.......but you didn't told me beforehand....I haven't made any plans yet."

He paused and looked at me.

Tae - " What plans do you need in order to talk to an old lady?"

He said with a 'duh' look

Y/n - " Didn't you heard what Jin said it's not easy to talk to her.....we need to think of an excuse or a good plan in order to talk to her."

He scoffed

Tae - " Yes, I heard what 'jin' said...... and they couldn't talk to her.. because they weren't sincere enough."

He said emphasising the word Jin.

Y/n - " But Tae-"

Tae - " If you wanna come follow me otherwise I can handle it alone."

He said standing up from his chair and walking towards the exit.

I sighed and followed him shaking my head.

Y/n's mind - " He thinks it's easy."

Time skip

We sat in the car and drove towards that area...it's gonna be long ride with this icy man.

The drive was boring af..... because if I tried to talk to him he would give me a mean and rude answer.......so I tried to switch on the music, but he switched it off saying...

Tae - " I don't want any unnecessary noise while driving"

So I put my earphones on, but he even snatched them away saying.

Tae - " Do I look like a driver to you....that I will drive you to that place....and you will sit back and relax enjoying the music."

I looked at him with disbelief.

Y/n - " The thing you just said....does from any angle it says....I making sense?"