Chapter 44

heads up, this chapter is chronologically before chapter 43 as this takes place straight after you were taken. chapter 43 takes place the morning after the night of the capture.

there's a scene in this chapter that also takes place during the day of chapter 43. sorry if it sounds confusing. you'll know what i'm talking about when you get there.

enjoy :)

bakugo starts to stir awake to the sound of glass cups scraping against a table. he fully opens his eyes and blinks a couple of times to adjust. he looks down and realizes he's bound to a chair.

"one of the kids are awake, shigaraki." kurogiri alerts, making shigaraki look at bakugo who's awake now.

bakugo immediately starts whipping his head around and his pupils dilate when he spots you chained to the wall, still passed out.

"ah, we figured she'd be better if she were chained to the wall." shigaraki says, realizing that bakugo saw you.

the door opens and more villains walk in, that being staple face guy, the girl with blonde space buns, the lizard guy, the masked magician and the guy with red hair and sunglasses. "oh one of them is up. how about the girl?" the red haired villain says.

"still out cold. dabi what did you do to her?" shigaraki asks. the staple face, dabi just shrugs "she just passed out from smoke." he answers.

"hm. well did you-" shigaraki gets cut off as everyone hears a groan and chains rattling together. they all turn their heads to the wall where they see you stirring awake.

you open your eyes, blinking to adjust. your contacts are almost dried out, making your vision blurry. you feel your arms raised with your wrists tied above your head. you try to move your feet but they're chained up as well.

"the brats awake. can we get you anything?" dabi teases. you look around and notice you're in some type of run down bar, villain's everywhere. "yeah.. you can fuck off for me." you say in a raspy voice.

you hear a scoff along with multiple muffled laughs as to look up to see your wrists tied by a chain that dangles from the ceiling. you try to break out of them but to no avail. you look back down as notice bakugo tied to a chair not far from you.

you and him stare at each other before you turn back to the villains, trying to decipher who's who through your blurry vision.

you feel your quirk on standby and your eyes widen. your lips break out in a sickening smirk as you turn back to the villains.

"you know i can use my quirk, right? are you stupid?" you tease, getting ready to end this quick interaction. the villains all look at each other before the mask villain steps forward. "oh we know. we like to add a little twist to things." he says.

you raise an eyebrow at him "what does that mean?" shigaraki just laughs, placing down his cup. "you see y/n, we'd like you to know that bakugo's life is in your hands."

you stare at shigaraki with a blank expression. "what?" you ask, completely confused.

"look at your friend and his chair." shigaraki orders.

you do as he says, turning to look at bakugo and the chair he's bound to. "do you see that blinking light?" shigaraki asks. you narrow your eyes in hopes of getting clearer vision as you scan the chair.

it's small but, you catch sight of a blinking red light. you hum, letting him know you see it. "good. now look up at your restraints." shigaraki says.