🟢Zoro🟢 (Sleep)

I always was a night owl that was until I got my devil fruit then I really was a owl. I eat the night-night no mi and mythical zoan owl fruit.

I can be a hybrid or full form but in human I have the senses of a owl.

I was training on deck well everyone was asleep it was around 10 at night and zoro was just about to finish his night watch.

Me and him have been dating for about half a year.

" Hey zoro babe I will take next watch" I yelled but not to loud so I don't walk up the others. "No" zoro said "What do you mean no" I asked." I mean no because you have been training since 6 and it is 10 so you need sleep, I will have stupid cook take watch" he clarified.

"Moss head u love that your caring for my health but I can naturally stay up" I said.

"Tch fine but only for a hour then your going to bed ok" he said."Fine"

After about a hour I was still on duty but I lost track of time and still kept watch.

Around 2:30 in the morning I heard a sound on the ship and thought it was a intruder.

"Who's their come out" I put my dagger in one hand and claws on the other in battle position.

"Don't worry y/n it is just me zoro" zoro walk out of the shadows in the light of the night.

(What the heck)

"I thought I told you one hour" zoro said.

"Well I lost track of time ok and I wanted you to have more sleep ok" I said

"Oh y/n your a idiot" zoro said. I replied back with "well I'm your idiot" "that is true" he said.

"Anyway I brought you a change of clothes" zoro handed me my f/c tank top and some black shorts. I went to the spare bathroom took a shower and changed.

As soon as I got out zoro lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder.

"Hey zoro I'm still on duty" I whined.

"Your going to bed with me I got ero cook to take watch for us"

"WATCH WHAT YOU SAY STUPID SWORDSMAN" I heard sanji yell from the crows nest. Zoro carried me to his room and placed me on the bed.

"Hold on I will be right back" zoro walked out of the room and came back with a big blanket." Mine is a thinner so it is colder at night y/n"

Zoro put the blanket on me and laid down next to me. He placed me to lay on his chest. And covered us with the blanket.

He stroked me hair because he knew that helps me sleep.

"I love you y/n" "I love you zoro and please never leave my side" "Never because me and you will be together forever" ❤