"Tweety- Tweety Bird- jailbird."

Jax chuckles, shaking his head. "What's his real name?"

"Uh, Vince, I think. Vincent." She scratches the back of her head. "Vince Handler." Sophia laughs to herself. "Can't believe I let myself get involved with a guy named fuckin Tweedy."

"We're you guys like serious or 'strictly dickly'?"

"Serious- well, as serious as a high school relationship can be. You know you go through thinking the person you're dating is going to end up being your spouse and the thing ends over one little fight." She shrugs. "But he's gone with the wind. Haven't seen him or heard from him since a couple months before I left."

Sophia feels a weight lift from her shoulders as she shares her past with Jax; their bond somehow becoming stronger as they learn new things about each other.

"What happened between you and Tara?"

"She left." He simply says, laying back when she does. "How's your dad doing?"

"Still alive." She mumbles. Jax looks over at her, his pretty eyes running over her face. "I can feel you looking at me."

Jax nods, saying nothing. He reaches over and rests his hand on the side of her face, she flinches.

"Sorry." She whispers, her hand around his wrist. "Why are you trying so hard to be around me? Most guys would've jumped ship at the first spat."

"You're different."

Sophia sighs, her tired eyes fluttering shut as Jax starts to brush his thumb against her cheek. He smiles softly, chucking quietly as he slides out from next to her, tucking her under the sheets.

+++

Sophia hums as she turns on her side, her legs stretching under the sheets. She reaches out, furrowing her brows when she hits something. She lifts her head, confused as to why Jax is laying in the bed with her. Her eyes go wide when she notices he's bare chested, worried she let him in but that thought is laid to rest when she sees her clothes are still intact.

She smiles to herself as she watches his sturdy chest rise and fall in a steady pattern before she slides out of bed and tip toes out to the tiny kitchen to make some coffee.

"Mornin' darlin'." Tig says from behind her. Sophia jumps, nearly dropping the coffee pot.

"Fuck!" She sets the pot back on the burner, two mugs of coffee in her hands. "You scared me, man."

"You feeling better?"

"Uh, yeah, why?" She asks, starting back down the hallway.

"Jax said you weren't feeling good. That's why you didn't come back out last night."

"Oh, yeah. Just felt dizzy. I'm all good now." She slips back into the dorm and sets the cups on the nightstand, sliding back under the warm sheets.

Jax stirs, his tattooed forearm wrapping around her middle, his hand coming up to rest on her breast. "Morning." He mutters in a deep, sleep filled voice, goosebumps covering her body as his warm breath fans over her exposed shoulders.

"If you're gonna touch my tits, at least go under my shirt." She mumbles, a smile hinting in her tone as Jax is taken aback.

He doesn't question her, his hand sneaking under her tank top, "You cold?" He asks, noticing the buds poking against the thin fabric of her worn tank top as he starts tweaking them. "Or are you just excited to see me?"

She rolls her eyes. "Yikes." Jax leans over and kisses her softly and when he pulls away, Sophia has a look on her face that has the two of them suddenly ripping each other's clothes off.

Soon, Jax has his ringed hands gripping Sophia's hips, his own shoving up against hers as she steadies herself with hands on his shoulders. She's letting out the hottest sounds that Jax has ever heard- even after all the girls he's slept with, Sophia has to be the sexiest. With her scarred up body, the single tattoo she has on her right inner bicep and the way her cross necklace is slapping against her bare chest; it's driving the blonde wild.

"Fuck." She moans, her brown hair clinging to her back as she slows her hips, her chest heaving. She laughs tiredly as Jax leans up and starts kissing her neck and chest, his arms around her waist as he starts moving her hips again. Jax comes with a hot moan against her chest, his sweaty forehead against her glistening skin.

Sophia pants as she climbs off him, laying herself on the bed, her hand pushing her hair out of her flushed face. "What's your tattoo say?"

"And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain; for the former things are passed away. Revelation 21:4." She recites, not even looking at the ink on her arm. "I got it when I was sixteen."

"Does it have any special meaning?"

"I got it when my dad got sick."

Jax runs his fingers over the raised scars on her body, sighing to himself. "What happened to you?"

"You don't need to know."