Epilogue: He or She? and Miracle

"Gahhh!" Katsuki screamed gripping Izuku and Mina's hands for dear life

"Come on Mrs Midoriya, just push" the obstetrician coaxed

"I'm pushing!" Katsuki yelled frustrated

Hold on, lets rewind a bit.

≈≈≈Nine months ago≈≈≈
"Katsuki, Get up it's time for work" Izuku purred licking the blonde's earlobe

"You f🤗ing bastard" Katsuki grunted looking up at Izuku "you sure know how to wake someone up huh?"

"No, just you" Izuku said kissing Katsuki's forehead before walking off to finish getting dressed, his Rapunzel length, bottle green curls sweeping behind him. It's been three years since Izuku proposed to Katsuki,one year since they got married and started working together.

So now here there are Mr and Mr/Mrs Midoriya. Yep Katsuki chose to be both Izuku's Husband and Wife. Some call them 'Mr', some call them 'Mrs'. They, for one, don't really care. As per usual.

They've been partners since the first day Katsuki started working at Endeavor Agency - Since their first year - and Japan couldn't be more safer. Even in the bad side of every town, something's been rectified to make the country a better place. Citizens all over call them the Wonder Duo, because they really work wonders for their people.

After Izuku had proposed and he and Katsuki had their fun, the gang - their friends - wanted to go back to the Spirit Realm. When they went there, there was a very pleasant surprise; Uraraka on public display for humiliation.

She was tied to a pole and Citizens of the Realm were given permission to throw whatever they wanted at her. There were banana peels, shoes, rotten fruit, rats. A few dogs even took it upon themselves to make her their private bathroom, some even went as far as biting her amd kicking her. She said nothing though, instead she just sat there and cried silently. Aside from that, the group had fun in the Spirit Realm and made it a habit of going there every Saturday, even it it meant annoying the blonde and the greenette for it.

"Ah! Oof!" Katsuki screamed tripping over Izuku's hair

"Careful now" Izuku said catching the blonde effortlessly with said hair. After the whole proposal thing, Katsuki kept waking up to a face full of floor thanks to Izuku's hair bundled up in the slightly small room all over the floor. That, did two things; make Katsuki's OCD act up- he'd clean the floors so much so that you could see your f🤗ing reflection in it just because he didn't exactly want Izuku's hair dirty, especially after he just washed it.

And the other thing that it did was make Katsuki force Izuku to got to the Spirit Realm to train his hair. You're probably wondering "train his hair?", well as Tenya had said years ago, Izuku's long hair was now like a 'hair version of his black whip'. Before, it only acted up when he was experiencing a strong emotion such as joy, sorrow, anger, the works. But now, he doesn't need to be angry or happy to activate his hair. And as you probably guessed, its hard to brush.

It's so hard to brush, that every morning, Izuku has to call Tenya, Shoto, Hanta, Denki and Eijiro to help him brush it all - but one unlucky soul who got two - would usually get one foot to brush, thus leading to the approximate length of Izuku's hair= seven feet.

"Remind me to clean the floors when lunchtime rolls around" Katsuki grunted marching to the bathroom. Like I said, E-OCD - Enhanced-Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

"Kacchan" Izuku whined as he began fixing his hair while fixing his hero suit.

"Leave me and my OCD alone Izuku!" Katsuki yelled locking the bathroom door

"Fine" Izuku grumbled walking out the room, hair fixed and everything. He grabbed everything he needed before walking outside to see an unwanted guest "Kino"