Part Two

It had been a late night for the two lovebirds so when they woke the following morning, the birds had long been chirping and the sun was already up. It was officially the first day of their week away from the station and that in itself was a gift. Robert woke first with an initial fear that maybe last night was a dream, but feeling the warmth of the person next to him knew it wasn't. Opening his eyes, he whispered to himself, "Finally." There was such a deep sense of relief knowing they were back together and able to move forward. He did briefly wonder how he was going to adapt his plans for his wife now that he knew about the vow renewal. There was an important accessory she was missing and he really wanted her to have it before the ceremony. Feeling Andy stir, he pulled her closer, spooning her still naked body. "Goodmorning."

Andy nestled into Robert's warmth and rested a hand atop his. "I haven't slept this well in months." She sighed sweetly.

"Mmmmm, I agree..." Robert said as he nuzzled her neck and placed a gentle kiss there. "What time do we have to be ready?"

Andy knew what was on her husband's mind. She equally felt the desire to make up for lost time. "No hanky panky mister. We don't have time. Now that the cat's out of the bag, I can take off early and make sure everything is perfect." She didn't really want to leave him so soon, but knew if the day was going to go off without a hitch there were things that needed her attention.

His voice slightly gruff, sleep still in it. "You do realize the only thing I need is you. As long as you're there, nothing else matters."

Andy rolled to face him. "You say the sweetest things. Who knew Captain Fire Grinch was such a softie?" She couldn't keep the laughter out of her voice.

With a confused smile on his face Robert said, "Captain what?"

"Whooops..." Andy looked a little sheepish. "We may have called you that a time or 10 when you first got to the station."

Robert feigned hurt but couldn't keep up the act long and broke into a small laugh. "I suppose, I wasn't the most friendly..."

"No," Andy said with a flirtatious smile. "You weren't but you were unable to resist my charm and eventually warmed up."

"Is that what happened?" Robert questioned as he leaned in for a kiss. Unable to hold back a moment longer. Sparks flew immediately and it wasn't long before Andy was underneath him.

"Robert", Andy says between kisses, "you have a lot of hot sex in your future, but not this morning. I have a ton to do today."

Robert chuckled lightly, continuing to trail kisses from her jawline to her collarbone. "I think you're wrong. I think hot sex is definitely on the agenda for this morning," pretty convinced of his negotiation skills, he took his assault to the pulse point just below her ear. He'd quickly learned that was a spot sure to weaken her defenses and make her putty in his hands. Robert wasn't disappointed when he heard the low moan that tumbled from her. Andy opened her mouth to speak, but he captured her lips swiftly in a demanding kiss that made her forget whatever it was she wanted to say. "Let me love you," he breathed between kisses.

Her protests were swallowed up by the desire he stirred within her. Down her neck, over each breast and across her abdomen, his tongue left a trail of fire wherever it touched. Andy shuddered as he placed delicate kisses at her hip and tops of her leg. Robert gently nipped at the soft skin of her inner thighs before making his first pass at her drenched core. "Oh God," her voice trembled. The feel of his tongue delving between her saturated folds pulled moans of pleasure involuntarily from her lips. He licked and sucked at varying speeds, giving her everything he had.

Breathless, hands gripping the sheets next to her, Andy's hips lifted, begging for more. She needed him to send her off the inevitable cliff. Her orgasm hovered over her almost in reach.  "Robert, please..." she cried out. The sweet sounds of her desire pleased Robert immensely. He slid a finger into her tight channel and felt the pulses of electricity jolt through her body as she reacted to each stroke. Andy felt herself fall apart. Wave after wave of her orgasm cascaded over her, she felt fuzzy almost like she didn't know where she ended or began. Still in the throes of her release, Robert crawled up her body, kissed her lips and slipped inside her setting a deliciously slow pace.