Charlie closed the door after she got in and went over to the drivers side and got in and put his seat belt on "hope you like Italian" he said

Daisy smiled "yeah, I have no problem with it"

Charlie smiled then pulled out of Daisy's driveway heading towards the restaurant.

***

They were now sitting in the restaurant, with Charlie in front of Daisy.

Charlie turned to look at her "have a good birthday so far?"

Daisy smiled and nodded "I think one of the bests I've ever had"

Charlie smiled "well it's just the start, next year will be a hundred times better, I'm sure of it"

Daisy nodded "I hope so"

"Maybe you'll even become a manager by then?"

Daisy shook her head and smiled "that would be nice, but I doubt it, I mean Ethan has been working there for 5 years and nothing but it will come eventually"

Charlie nodded "If you believe it would happen"

Daisy nodded and smiled "I think it would be pretty cool to be able to look at scripts then think which actor would be best fit for a role and that whole audition process is really cool"

"For you yes" he said chuckling "for the actor, kinda nerve racking like will I get it or not"

Daisy nodded "you do have a point there" she looked over at Charlie "where do you see yourself in a year?"

Charlie shrugged "I don't really know, I imagine there's a third season of Julie and the phantoms.... probably the last one"

"What?" Daisy shook her head "no don't you dare say that"

Charlie chuckled "we can't continue forever" he said then continued "maybe even release an album of my own"

Daisy nodded "that would be amazing, you have an amazing voice, show it off"

"I've been actually writing a couple songs here and there in my spare time, if you want I could play them for you"

Daisy smiled "I would like that, but if there anything like unsaid Emily I don't need to cry"

Charlie laughed "did you actually cry?"

Daisy nodded "are you kidding, I can't watch that scene anymore without bawling my eyes out and every time it plays in the car when I'm driving, I have to skip it or else I would break down"

Charlie laughed and shook his head "that's hilarious" he said then the waiter came and took their orders.

After ordering Charlie turned to look at Daisy "what's something that you never did, but is pretty normal"

Daisy raised an eyebrow at Charlie "pretty specific question"

Charlie shrugged "I wanna get to know you better"

Daisy smiled and thought for a moment "I never slow danced with anyone before"

"What?" Charlie stared in shock "like never ever"

Daisy shook her head

"Not even in school dances?"

"I never went to those things.."

"Oh"

Daisy nodded "yeah, what about you?"

"Sky diving, I guess"

"Sky diving, isn't normal"

"Yes it is, people do it all the time"

"Yes crazy people, why would anyone in their right mind what to jump out of a plane"