it's a game of cat and mouse as you continue to dodge this guy's flames. you're so busy dodging that you don't notice a strand of your hair turning white.

your quirk is basically useless against this guy. his flames out power your lightning on every level and if you try and use it, your oxygen supply will deplete greatly. you feel your contacts start to dry out, making your vision blur as well. now you're fighting with bad eyesight and you're injured.

after what seems like an eternity of dodging, you feel your eyes start to droop and your reaction time getting slower. flames start to dance to you and you dodge a bit too slowly, causing flames to hit you and it's enough to make you stumble.

you grunt in pain as you get kicked in the side, making you fall to the ground. you start to violently cough as you feel your vision darken and your breath shorten. the smoke is too much for you to handle.

"night birdie." is all you hear before you black out completely.
                                    ꧁꧂

"midoriya, todoroki! we're done. i gave away his best trick. i'm not sure what your quirk is, but it has to do with these little marbles, right? the ones you'd keep stashed in your pocket." shoji says as he turns to the masked villain.

"so i guessing these are tokoyami and bakugo." shoji says as he holds up two blue marbles. everyone's face washes with relief as some cheer.

"ha! color me impressed! just what i'd expect from someone with so many hands!" the magician villain jokes. the students say nothing as they make space between the villains and todoroki creates an ice wall between them to ensure their safety.

"right. nice job, shoji." todoroki complimented.

"it's been five minutes since the signal. we're leaving." kurogiri says as he makes portals.

"we're not leaving without the kid." the mist villain argued. the masked villain just shook his head, "don't worry. they were so proud of themselves for rooting through my pocket that i let them gloat." the magician says.

"what is he talking about?" midoriya asks out loud. the villain just chuckles as he sticks his tongue out, two blue marbles sitting comfortably on his tongue. the marbles flash bakugo and tokoyami's figures trapped inside of them.

"he's got them!" midoriya and todoroki yell in unison. the villain snapped his fingers and out popped bakugo and tokoyami for a split second until they were marbles again.

shoji furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the two marbles in his hand that he thought was his friends. he then sees leaks of water dripping out his hand. "my ice?" todoroki says in disbelief.

"that's right. during the freeze attack, i prepared dummies and slipped them in my pocket." the mask villain explains.

"damn it!" midoriya yells as he starts running to them. "a little bit of misdirection, i apologize. i do so adore a twist ending. like... i don't know, forgetting someone?" the mask villain says.

this makes everyone stop and stare at the villain in confusion. "what? forgetting someone?" todoroki asks, looking around.

"what a persistent brat." someone says as they emerge from the woods. everyone catches sight of him and their eyes widen in fear at what's in his arms. better yet, who's in his arms.

"Y/N!/ RAI!" the three boys yell in disbelief and fear. the now visible man, a man with a stapled face just smirks as your figure lays unconscious in his arms. your loose hair falls behind your back as it sways back and forth with each step the villain takes.

"Y/N!" midoriya yells in distress. he knew he shouldn't have left you behind. he should've went with his gut and followed you. he feels his heart beat ten times faster at your unconscious form in a villain's grasp. villain's that are after you. you're on the list. who knows what they'll do to you.

no one could react when a blue laser suddenly shot from the bushes. "ayoama?" midoriya questioned out loud.

all three of the boys took the open opportunity and went to reach out for the blue marbles that flew out of the villain's hand when the laser was fired. midoriya fell to the ground so shoji went to grab one as did todoroki. shoji successfully grabbed one but todoroki was too short, letting the villain who's holding you snatch it away from him.

"what a shame. poor, shoto todoroki." the villain says with a slight smirk. "release them" staple villain says. the mask villain does as said and tokoyami is released into the air. bakugo gets held by the neck by the magician villain, him and staple face slowly disappearing through the portal.

"KACCHAAN! Y/N!" midoriya yells in despair. this makes bakugo furrow his eyebrows and his eyes widen even more when he sees you in the villain's grasp as well.

"eye freak...."

"you've failed to save two of your friends. what a sad life." the staple villain taunts. he tilts your head so you're now facing the three boys. they stare at your calm and peaceful sleeping face in fear and guilt. they thought you were safe.

"KACCHAN! Y/N!" midoriya yells yet again. he tries to reach out for them but he's too late. only hearing words from bakugo.

"stay back, deku.."

the portals close with you, bakugo and the villains gone. it's silent as everyone stares in shock, the past events still processing in their minds.

the sound of fire still set ablaze and cackling, crunching leaves, winds whistling and blowing on the trees. what should make a peaceful night in the woods, is now the scene of a nightmare.

what should've been a fun, relaxing night with both classes, turned into a nightmare.

what should've been a fun training camp,

turned into a nightmare.

midoriya couldn't comprehend what was going on. it was too difficult to wrap around his brain. he slowly pieced together what had happened. he felt like his whole world was crashing down on him.

he didn't know it,

but he was screaming.