you purse your lips as you stay silent, knowing he's right. kota gets on midoriya's back and you both crouch as your quirks activate.

"hold on tight, this could be rough." midoriya warns before jumping. you follow behind him as you soar through the air together.

as you soar with midoriya, you see blue fire quickly make its way to you "izuku watch out!" you yell as you kick him away.

you hear midoriya and kota call out your name as the fire hits you, sending you falling to the ground. you land harshly and groan in pain, rolling onto your back.

"looks like i caught a birdie." you hear a voice taunt. you continue to groan as your back stings in pain. you feel your hair fall out of your updo, making it spread all over the ground.

"oh and this one is on the list. just my luck." the voice continues. you open your eyes and turn your head to see someone leaning on a tree with their arms crossed.

"what the hell... who are you?" you strain out, getting to your stomach and lifting yourself up. you get on your hands and knees as you start to cough due to the smoke.

"like i'd tell you." the voice says. you feel heat near you and you look up to see the figure, a male, holding his hand out. blue flames dance on his palm and he throws his arm towards you.

your eyes widen as you plant your feet into the ground, jumping back and out the way. you land on your bottom and sit back on your elbow as the blue flames hit the tree behind you, setting it ablaze. you hold your stomach as you stare at the man.

"blue fire... cremation..." you trail off in a whisper, quickly getting to your feet. more flames charge towards you and you jump out the way, crashing into a tree.

"this will be a piece of cake." the man says, getting off the tree. you growl as your eyes narrow. "don't make it sound so easy. i'm not going down without a fight." you say.

the man chuckles as your eye starts to glow. you activate your quirk and jump to the villain. he dodges your attack and sends flames your way.

you barely dodge them as you swerve behind a tree. you run behind trees to try and land a sneak attack. you do so successfully, kicking the villain's back and sending him flying.

"i might be hurt but, don't you dare underestimate me." you say with venom. you send a line of lightning towards the man but he holds his arm out, sending blue flames towards your lightning.

with todoroki's fire, your combination spreads fast and it's hot. but with blue fire that's hotter than regular fire, it spreads greater and hotter.

you shield yourself from the raging flames. the fire spreads like wild fire on steroids, burning anything in its path. this makes massive smoke produce, making it harder to breathe. everywhere you look, it's flames and smoke. just like with muscular, theres no escaping this. you have to take this guy out right here and now.

but now you're doing it all alone.

"now that your oxygen is depleting, let's see how long until you pass out." the villain taunts. you step back and tilt your body to the side as flames charge towards you. you watch with your own eyes as the flames pass your vision, hitting something that was previously behind you.