you nod as you stuff the small strip of paper in your pocket, standing next to midoriya. the first set of pairs already went through the woods and due to the blood curdling screams, you assume class b is doing a good job at scaring.

suddenly, there was black smoke being produced from the woods that caught multiple people's attention. some even started sniffing and had confused looks on their faces "do you guys smell that?" someone asks.

all of a sudden, pixie-bob was being lifted in the air before getting thrown to the bushes near the woods. everyone backed up as they looked around for the source of the attack.

"first, let's get rid of these feral cats." a man said as he placed a block of cement against pixie-bob's head.

"yeah" another responded. a lizard man who looked to resemble stain. "why the heck are there villains here?!" mineta asked as he steps back.

you and midoriya make eye contact as you both start to back up as well. midoriya's face flashed realization then fear as he started whipping his head around. "where's kota?!"

your eyes widen as you also start to look around for the child. by the time you look back, midoriya is already running into the woods "izuku! where are you going?!" you ask.

before you can get an answer, more screams are heard, making you turn back to the villains. "how are you doing this evening, u.a high school?" the lizard asked. "we are part of the vanguard action squad of the league of villains." he explains.

your eyebrows furrow as you continue to step back. "i should crush this kitties head. how 'bout it? should i?" the villain with red hair and sunglasses says.

"you get away from her!" tiger yells. "now hold on, bis sis mac. you too, tiger." the lizard interrupts. "when deciding if someone should live or die, we must be careful that we're abiding by stain's principles." the lizard says.

"you're criminals! the woman laying there is named pixie-bob. she's a pro hero who's saved countless lives! she's giving her all for these young heroes, pushing them to reach their full potential! what give you such a reason to cut her life short?!" tiger yells.

"they're villains. they don't care." you say as you get into a defensive position. this causes the villains to look at you. the two study you for a moment before looking at each other with questionable looks.

they start whispering to each other which makes you narrow your eyes. "what the hell are you whispering about?" you ask, starting to get impatient.

"tiger! i've talked to everyone else. trust the safety of the other students and ragdoll. you and i will stay here. we'll hold them off as they all return to camp!" mandalay instructs.

you feel the ground slightly shake and you look behind you to see dust in the distance. you narrow your eyes. 'that's where izuku ran off too. there might be a villain. that means he's facing him alone.' you think.

you don't even think twice before you set off running into the woods.

꧁꧂

"sorry.. for blowing you away as well." midoriya says through gritted teeth.

kota looks back at him and sees that midoriya caught his shirt with his teeth. midoriya pulls him back to the surface and starts looking around.