"Couple?"

Mingyu stared at her,

"I'm sorry. We are still not couple. It's just a date to you."

 They became silence. They went to Jina's favourite place. Mingyu wanted to present her the neckless. But he hesitated. Because he thought Jina was feeling uncomfortable with him. Jina broke the silence,

"Mingyu, we will date for five days. Right?"

"Yes. Why did you ask?"

"I didn't want this kind of date in my life. Can we restart?"

"What do you mean?"

Jina kissed his cheek. Mingyu was astonished. So, Jina really liked him? Mingyu looked at her,

"Is it true or am I dreaming?"

"I understood something, Mingyu."

"What?"

"I missed you last 45 days. I won't lie. You really meant it, you really care about me. I was confused if I was comfortable with you or not i cried loudly because I messed up everything. Yes I started to think you as my friend. But I lost with my mind. Jungkook helped me all time, he helped me to cover up my depression. He is really so pure. And yes Jungkook and You're my priority. But Jungkook is like a dream knight to me, and Jungkook was the one who always tried me to understand that I like you. He helped me to understand that the person I first liked it's you. I'm sorry. Maybe you are mad again. Because I have already said a lot about Jungkook. But really he's the best."

Mingyu smirked, and asked her,

"Can I call Jungkook now? Because my dream came true. "

"You can."

"I'll video call him"

"Sure."

Mingyu called Jungkook. Jungkook received right away. 

"Hey

"Hey... Mingyu…"

"I'm not alone. My girlfriend is with me!!"

"Jina? So you guys are couple now!"

"Yes. Thanks to you. You made it possible."

Jina joined,

Jina joined,

"Jungkook, thank you so much. You made me feel better whenever I need."

"I'm happy because you guys are happy. You guys are on a date. I guess. So enjoy!! Why called me in this moments, Dummies! I'm going to hang up."

They laughed at Jungkook. And Jungkook actually hung up. After that Mingyu held Jina's hand,

"Jina, i want to give you something."

Mingyu pulled out the necklace from the bag. Jina shoked,

"What?"

"I bought two of them. One is for you, and other one is for my grandma."

"I told you to not do this."

Mingyu just smirked, 

"You're mu girlfriend right now."

Jungkook's point of view

She was getting depressed. I knew she tried to fight with her own self. I was worried about her. And I thought Mingyu was one who can treat her well. She tried to forget to Mingyu. Then I started to talk about Mingyu a lot. I explained her that She liked him and she still had feelings for him. And Mingyu really loved her. They both made for each other. She started to become happy. She realized that Mingyu was the one, her first love.
I wanted to see HAPPY JINA. i am glad she is happy now. But why is it still so hurt? Am I one who doesn't deserve love? Maybe I am not perfect like Kim Mingyu or like my brother Jeon Wonwoo. 

It hurts, it really hurts.

{Tomorrow'd episode will be more fun

{Tomorrow'd episode will be more fun. Because Kim Seok Jin & Lee Ji Hoon(Woozi) wil be joined to the uni as teachers, stay tuned for next chapter)