This is it...

Cain, Vlad and I stayed behind to watch the fire after everyone had left. It has been roughly 10 minutes since Mangle and Woodsy were taken. We were all having a nice conversation about how we came to be in the Resistance when we heard a rustling in the trees where the Tricksters disappeared in. We stood our guard instantly, prepared for what came out, until arguing was heard getting louder and louder. Woodsy and Mangle came bursting out, going at each other's throats. "You pulled me into the woods didn't you?!" Woodsy yelled, "I did not! Stop being a fucking bitch and listen for once!" Mangle retaliated back, causing Woodsy to get angrier. Their argument continued as they both furiously walked towards the main tent. "What just happened?" I asked staring in the direction they stomped off in, "No clue." Vlad said doing the same. "Well I think now's a good time to go to bed..." I stood up and headed towards the tent I was sharing with Vlad. "I'll join you in a bit, I'm just going to check out what's going on." Vlad said standing up and walking towards the main tent, "Yeah, me too." Cain replied and followed him towards it. The only reason why I was sharing a tent with Vlad was because my had been ripped to shreds by a zombie when I had left to fight that morning.

I got comfortable in my sleeping bag and hoped tomorrow isn't going to be as bad or worse as today was. My neck and limbs are still sore from being cut off earlier that night.

I don't remember falling asleep last night, but I did wake up to fighting again which was pretty annoying. I regrettably got up and out of the tent to witness Butcher get taken down by a zombie while still in his hammock. I looked at him in disbelief before trudging towards the group of zombies attacking us. We took them down easily and all headed straight to the eating area. I can't believe I was woken up by fighting twice now. Not a pleasant way to be woken up. After breakfast, we gathered the engineers and weevers to fix the device we had broken the day before. It took awhile but we managed to do it. We made a plan on how we were going to transport it to gas town before the commander came in. "Did you idiots fix it?" "Yes sir!" Butcher said, "Good, now we can fix that GasTown problem." he sat down in one of the chairs, "Wait...what? Wasn't this to defeat Ra?" Butcher asked. "Who in the Hell told you that?" Trench asked, looking at us all, "Bobo." we all said at the same time. "That damned idiot. No! It's to fix the citizens in GasTown." he said irritably. We all looked at him confused before Butcher and I looked at each other with a sudden realization. "That's why everyone was so angry there!" Butcher said loudly, "I get it now!" Trench looked at him with a serious look, "You two know about the situation there?" we both looked at him and nodded, "Yeah, we stopped there on the way here. Everyone was angry with each other without any reason." I explained. "Well at least we know it hasn't calmed down at all, which is bad. You see, there's something screwing with their minds in that area, causing everyone to turn against each other. That machine that you all carelessly destroyed was something I've been working on for weeks. It's suppose to clear up whatever it is affecting them. You guys, unfortunately, had to listen to Bobo and touch the damn thing." I looked down as to not make eye contact with Trench, "So how are you guys going to fix it?"

After explaining a long plan on how to fix the device, Trench agreed and went back to where ever it is he's been hiding. Leaving us to fix this on our own...big mistake. Everything we touch ends up breaking or causing the world to nearly end. Literally. I started towards the tent I was still sharing with Vlad to take a nap to pass time. But like all good things in this world, I was not getting that nap. I heard people yelling from the building I had come from. Turning around, I saw zombies attacking it while the others tried to defend the device as best they could from them. I rushed over to help, hurling acid at a few on my way, taking them down. We fought them for what seemed like forever as the engineers and weavers worked on the device behind us. It was anxiety inducing knowing that it could blow up from the slightest mistake, taking those who are close to it with it. We got rid of them finally, relieving a lot of stress from those working on the machine but not enough to calm them down. They to knew how dangerous a build was when anyone from the Resistance touched anything mechanical. Deputy had made it over at some point to watch over the build and to make sure we weren't blowing anything up.