To the moon and back

A/N: I found the title of this chapter from lostinthebook_ old book, the last bit is sort of inspired by unspeakablegabejames story best friends Cedrick × Jordan and also twinfgamesfan123 for giving me ideas for past chapters.

JORDAN'S POV FOREVER I GUESS?!:

"Cedrick Plamo... I have loved you for over 3 years now... And I think I need to ask you this right now." I said as I knelt to the ground opening the black velvet box. I took a deep breath and sort of screamed, "I love you To The Moon And Back, Babe, WILL YOU MARRY ME?!"
Cedrick stared at me and froze in tears of joy and happiness. After 10 seconds he yelled, "YES, OF COURSE I WILL, I LOVE YOU, BABE!"
I stood up, slid the ring on his finger and we kissed.
(like this)

(I was a bottom so Cedrick picked me up, of course

(I was a bottom so Cedrick picked me up, of course.)

Nathan, James and Gabe all clapped. Cedrick and I shaped our hands into a heart around the sun and took a picture for both of our instagrams, the diamond on Cedrick's ring shining brightly with the sunset beaming through it. At around Midnight, (6 AM for my British readers including me-) we finally got home and me and Cedrick cuddled up together and fell asleep. The next morning, (well when they woke up) we realised that Nathan was gonna make a video today so we got out of bed and changed into my usual black shorts and grey Unspeakable shirt with turquoise font and Cedrick's signature black shorts and black Unspeakable shirt with gold font.

Later that day..

FINALLY CEDRICK POV!:

While recording, Jordan kept nudging into me. I decided next time he did, I would do something instead of ignore it. Jordan nudged into me again and this time, I set my camera so it would point at Nathan and I cornered Jordan.. I was just a few millimeters away from his face when he whispered "Screw it.."
He them proceeded to grab me by the throat and kiss me. The kiss turned into a makeout behind the camera when Jordan licked my lip for access but I denied it, Jordan then put his hand into my pants and squeezed my crotch gently making me let out a small moan which allowed Jordan to put his tongue in my mouth, he explored my mouth and I explored his, our tongues started doing laps around each other and that's where it ended. Little did we know that Nathan had re-scheduled the recording and started recording this for the Behind The Scenes channel.