Stargazing part 1

Jordan POV:

Later that day, while I was chilling on my bed, Cedrick came in and dragged me to the couch. He proceeded to ask me "Hey Cutie, wanna stargaze with me later?"
I answered "yeah, sure, BUT ONLY IF YOU STOP CALLING ME CUTIE! Also, when and where should we meet?"
he replied with "1. No Promises. 2. 9:00 PM at the island."
He then added, while smirking "wear something.. Cute. Dont worry, I will do it to."
I said "Okay..?"
Later That Afternoon
at 8:00 PM, I had almost finished getting ready. All I had left was my oufit.. I had noticed that Cedrick had replaced all of my starry clothed with dresses. These were my options:
1.

2

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

2.

After half an hour, I decided to wear the first dress and put on black high heels and noticed that it was only 8:30 so i decided to watch youtube

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After half an hour, I decided to wear the first dress and put on black high heels and noticed that it was only 8:30 so i decided to watch youtube. I got distracted and I completely forgot about stargazing! I went down the stairs as quick as I could without falling and sae Cedrick ready to start the jet-ski. He turned his head with his eyes closed saying "I guess you chose the short dress? Nice choice."
I replied "Yes, now lets go!"