🎉ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎉 (Asmodeus)

"Happy birthday my love."

Asmodeus hummed under the sheets and turned to you with a lazy smile as he giggled, "say it again."

"Happy birthday, my love," you repeated, although more adoringly this time, planting a kiss on his forehead at the pause.

Legs tangled like twisting vines, sheets brushed against your bare skin and left goosebumps in their wake as Asmodeus drew closer to you, holding you in his still dreaming, limp arms. Jokingly, he bit your jaw and gave that lovely giggle again before licking the light teeth mark left behind. "What do you have planned for your pretty prince on his special day hm?"

You brought up a hand to slowly brush through his hair as you pecked his head between your words. "Lots of presents, lots of confetti, lots of drinks, lots of pictures," you vaguely listed off what was prepared for the day ahead before whispering, "lots of anything you want."

The birthday boy suddenly jumped up, rolling over to sit on top of you as he mischievously queried, "anything eh?~"

That joyful glow on his face made your heart flutter like a butterfly in a May breeze- you nodded to him, gently clasping his silky hands. At this, the demon's face melted slightly as he slowly bent down to you so that his lips were at your neck. The vibrations tickled your collarbone as he spoke with a hush, "all I want today is you."

"Asmo, all I've ever wanted is you."