🩹ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ 🩹 (Brothers)

ALL BROTHERS // LITTLE CRACK ONCE AGAIN IM SO SORRY // GN READER // BRUISES // COMFORT

Request: 'Hello love! I managed to get a black eye today as a result of being an idiot at work. I was wondering if I could get some reactions from our demon boyz when MC comes home with a black eye as a result of something stupid.' -Anon on tumblr

I assumed 'demon boyz' meant the brothers so if it meant all of them I apologise 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️ but!! I know it's been a while since you sent this in but I hope your eye is okay 🥺

᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠂

Lucifer:
+ He didn't notice at first, idling chatting and welcoming you home as he flipped through a document
+ When he finally raised his eyes to you, a flash of red panic jumped across them before he fought to keep his composure , tightening the grip on his document behind his back.
+ "You've gone injuring yourself once more I see. . .unless, did someone do this?" He subtly tries to find out if someone hurt you without letting on how much he cares.
+ After you explain the incident he blinks at you for a few silent moments before sighing like a disappointed parent.
+ Brushing over your bruise lightly with a delicate hesitance, he holds his usual stern expression.
+ "Be careful, you're my responsibility so I can't have you getting hurt on my watch," he explains in a monotone as he shifts back to his documents before muttering, "and I don't like seeing someone I care for injured."

Mammon:
+ Mammon has this annoying- sorry- sweet habit of running up behind you and poking your face.
+ So when he saw you get home he obviously threw on his devilish grin and did his usual scene.
+ However, he jumped at your yelp of pain, believing he had hurt you. Hunching over in some guilt, his face melted into one of a puppy who accidentally bit their owner too hard until he saw the bruise.
+ "Ehhh?! Who dared t'lay a hand on me human?" Mammon grumbled as he cupped your face, a focused expression on the otherwise easily distracted demon.
+ Once you explained the situation to him, he blushed furiously and weakly flicked your forehead. "Tch, s-stupid human! Gettin' me worried for nothin'. . ."
+ Throughout the day he'd keep looking over at the purple-yellow mark and pouting to himself.
+ "Bruise ya'self again 'nd I'll start bruising ya!" Mammon what??

Levi:
+ "HOLD ON MC IM ABOUT TO WIN-" The demon shouted enthusiastically as you entered his room.
+ Only a few moments later his match finished and he spun in his chair only to squeak when he saw the bruise painting your face.
+ Hurriedly getting up, he accidentally pulled his headphone cord, forgetting to take off the headset but it didn't even phase him as he sputtered out questions.
+ After you explain that you're fine and that it was an accident (a bloody stupid one at that) Levi wavers slightly before giving you one of his rare, tight hugs.
+ "Mmph, be careful you normie! I don't want other people laying hands on you- violent or not."
+ It's lucky that it was just an accident, otherwise Levi would have had to rip up a demon into itsy bitsy little pieces and that ruins the limited edition Ruri-Chan carpets!

Satan:
+ Our Satan is quite the observant one, so when you had gotten home with a mark of violence on your face he quickly noticed.
+ His position remained calm, hands folded in his lap as one leg lay over the other, however his frown deepened. Why were you casually conversing with him as if you didn't have a huge bruise on your face?
+ Patiently waiting for you to finish whatever you were saying, the demon finally asked, "who hurt you?"
+ At first you were confused at the sudden change of topic but then you realised, and as you explained you noticed the deep and shaded twist in his eyes even out to the usual bright green.
+ "Ah, so that was it, what a relief." Satan held his heart with a sigh before simply pointing out, "you should really be more careful, seeing someone I love get hurt doesn't help me keep my wrath under wraps," as if that wasn't a really touching thing to say.
+ Although he did chuckle and tease you slightly at how silly you are for managing to injure yourself in such a way.
+ He also offered to heal the bruise with some magic, saying something about how seeing you hurt disturbed him.

Asmodeus:
+ The avatar of Lust is probably the brother who pays the most attention to your face, so he immediately noticed the mark that ruined his perfect art piece.
+ With a dramatic gasp he (gracefully) jogged up to you and held your face tenderly with a somewhat peeved expression.
+ "Oh darling, what did you get yourself into now?" He attempted to honey his voice but a clear spit of venom was present in his tone.
+ As you explained to him that you're just a dumbass (sorry MC) he gently peppered kisses over and around the bruise, making you giggle through your words.
+ He offered to cover it up with foundation and to be honest when it comes to Asmo you can't refuse- if he wants to put foundation on it's going on.
+ So he settled down in the cushioned seat by his vanity, sitting you on his lap as he patted on the coverage, all the while scolding you for not taking better care of yourself.
+ Your legs swung by his hips as you grinned childishly, if it meant getting pampered you'd make dumb mistakes every day.

Beelzebub:
+ Having finally arrived home you made your way to the kitchen for a snack, only to find Beel cooking up one of your favourite meals.
+ And as much as your mouth watered you knew it was better not to steal food from the avatar of gluttony.
+ When Beel spotted you, he dropped his spoon into the dish and stared before giving you a look you'd never seen on him before. Eyes serious, his brows furrowed in a way similar to Lucifer's, his jaw tensing.
+ Apron still on, he rolled up his sleeves and started marching up to you. "Who?" He asked bluntly, throwing his coat that lay on the counter over him.
+ You blinked confusedly before realising oh yeah, I have a bruise just on my face. Helping him slide his coat back off, you told him about your silly incident.
+ He gave a soul crushing hug afterwards before his expression turned back to the usual him as he sweetly requested you be more careful when he's not there to protect you.
+ "Also, I made you some food. . ." He handed over the plate of your favourite meal newly cooked. As you happily scarfed it down, he stroked your head and muttered, "had a feeling something happened. . ."

Belphegor:
+ Belphie had just woken from a nap when he saw you laying beside him. You were shattered when you got back so you decided to slept next to your reliably sleepy demon.
+ He inspected your face whilst you lay there peacefully as a mildly stormy look grew on his own.
+ Debating on whether or not to wake you, he say up and peered over your still body. He never had much patience anyways. But before he could break your slumber, your eyes shot open, presumably the feeling of his figure awakening you.
+ As you stared right back at him in silence, you felt some anxiousness grow- why was he just l o o k i n g at you like that?
+ "Who did you fight?" He asked uncharacteristically softly. Realising what he was talking about, you explained to him that you had just got into a little accident. "Tch, dummy." He turned over on the bed in annoyance like an angry spouse, his back facing you for a few seconds before he turned back around again.
+ Like a koala he clinched onto you, his arms and legs wrapped around you like a comfy weighted blanket. "It's not fair, just stay in bed with me here where nothing can hurt you."
+ "But Belphie, I hurt myself-"
+ "Shut up and sleep with me."
+ "BELPHIE ADFHGHGJ!-"