11) Stop Staring At Me

🦋

The Award function was lavish and extravagant. There was a band playing , people drinking and laughing with a glass of expensive liquor in their hand.

This was not any random award function. This was organized by the top authority, so of course they surely have influential and reputable guests.

"Here comes the Kumars," someone announced.

Abhimanyu walked with the two beautiful ladies by his side.

In a black crisp Saint Laurent suit Abhimanyu was a sight to behold. His charisma was mesmerizing. He was drool worthy indeed.

On his right, in a red elegant floor length mermaid dress which showed her curves perfectly and a sparkling diamond necklace. Diya was dazzling. Gaining the title of Abhimanyu's girlfriend has paid her well.

Rudra Pratap Singh noticed the change in atmosphere. He looked up and his breath hitched.

Though fascinating the new couple in town were looking but he was captivated by the rather plain looking Aadya.

She didn't embellish herself like other women in the hall. She was rather looking much more plain and ordinary compared to them.

Making her look like a naive little girl. But she was anything but naive, still she will grab the spotlight, Rudra smiled knowingly.

The other gentlemen around Rudra were astounded by his smile. They were not familiar with the smile of Rudra or any one of the Triumvirate's.

Rudra pitied Digvijay and Vikram that they are not here to captivate this side of her.

Abhimanyu greeted every well known guest and influential people with the two ladies by his side.

Aadya slightly nodded and greeted the people with a warm smile, showing mannerism and elegance. People were impressed by her mannerism. It was visible that she is a perfect woman, a perfect lady.

She exhibited a special aura around her. She looked so delicate and fragile but deep down she kept her unbending pride and self esteem.

She concealed herself very well.

It was the time to start the Award ceremony.

All the guests settled themselves at their respective tables.

As Aadya took her place, she felt someone's gaze on her. She looked to her left.

Rudra was not able to get enough of her. He took small glances of her every now and then. He didn't have the slightest idea what the gentlemen on his table were discussing about.

"Right Rudra?" one of his business partners and friend Simon said.

"Yeah," he nodded, though he didn't know what they were talking about.

He once again glanced at her to discern, what is in her that now she is even coming to his dreams, invading his mind.

He saw the moles adorning her shoulder, her neck, her ears like the shining stars in the dark sky.