Chapter 37 - I saw him. I SAW him.

Comincia dall'inizio

“I swear, I wasn’t going to, I was just looking for more action” he said trying to reach me again

I laughed picking the t-shirt up from the curl of my toes, “You are not getting any anytime soon” I slipped the t-shirt over my head and stood straight, facing Avrudh pulling my hair out of the neck hole

“I am going to make breakfast and lunch for you. Take a bath by then” I saw his eyes moving from my legs when the t-shirt rode up while pulling my hair out to the action of my hair flowing finally out.

He wasn’t paying attention to me. I shook my head.

I walked around the room in the search of his boxer and found them at the foot of bed, I slipped them on too.

Avrudh followed my every move.

“You need to stop looking at me and…”
He only grinned. I made a click sound clapping my hands, “CHOP CHOP”

He finally laughed and sighing I walked out of the bed. My eyes almost bulged out upon seeing him carelessly coming out of the bed.

Avrudh doesn’t seem like caring about the fact he was stark naked under the covers.

Instantly I walked out of the room with Copper trailing behind, who was sleeping on his bed at our bedroom door and entered the kitchen.

.

.

I opened the door to our bedroom and entered the closet to take out my clothes for the day.

I decided upon wearing an A-line indo-western dress today.

We needed to head grocery shopping later in the evening anyways and the dress looked comfortable enough.

I picked the neatly folded dress in my arms, clutching it to my chest I opened the drawers of my closet to take out the set of undergarments.

I hugged the clothes to my chest and walked out of the closet keeping the clothes on the bed corner, I pulled out the dirty bed-sheet.

I widened my eyes thinking about the mess we created last night and while blushing kept the crumbled sheet at the foot of the bed, taking the pillow covers off too.

From the extreme corner of my side of the closet I brought new bed covers.
Spreading the fresh sheet and slipping in the pillow covers with rocket speed I looked at the foot of the bed where I kept the old sheets.

Biting my lips I decided to dump it in the hamper. Now this sheet is going to remind of so many things.

I knocked on the bathroom door,
“Avi, are you decent? I need to dump these sheets”

“Oh… yes you can come” his voice came and I turned the door knob to go inside.

Not paying much attention to what was happening under the shower range I dumped the sheet in and turned to brush my teeth since Avrudh was done anyways.

I applied paste of the brush head and just then my eyes rested inside the shower upon hearing water running still.

“Holy fuck!” I cursed out loud and faced the wall within a snap

A very stark naked Avrudh stood there under the shower rubbing conditioner on his hair. Without a care for the world that I was inside the bathroom

“What?” he asked as if nothing happened

I saw him!

I saw him literally!

I saw the not really little Avrudh in the shower.