As I walk into the sunbathed kitchen, I see none other than Harry at the sink.

He's filling up a glass of water.

"Harry?" I question, still confused about where Zayn and everyone else is.

"Drink this." he murmurs, turning around and holding out the glass.

I furrow my brows. "W-why?"

"Just do it." he rolls his eyes and I take the cup from him.

I bring the glass to my lips and sip some of the water, watching Harry with his eyes set on me.

He was in pyjama pants, a black shirt accompanying them.

"Where's Zayn?" I ask as I set the glass down on the counter.

"Out."

"Out? Where?"

"Out. With the guys." he replies.

I arch my brow. "Why aren't you with them?"

He takes an inhale through his nose and shrugs, "I wasn't feeling well. I stayed back."

That seems weird to me.

I ignore it though and press my fingers tenderly over my bandage. It's sore, and it feels like I knocked my head off of something. I slightly wince at the touch and Harry notices.

"What do you remember from last night?" he asks me with a apathetic voice.

I pull out a chair with one hand still to my head as I sit down, "I don't remember anything."

"Of course you don't." Harry shakes his head, arms crossed as he leans against the counter.

"What happened? Why am I so sore."

Did he do something to me?

"Well Picasso," he says, "you blacked out at a bar. You collapsed and hit your head on the ground."

My eyes widen as I slowly lift my head up. "I blacked out? N-no, that's not possible. I would never drink that much—"

"You didn't drink that much." he says, instantly making me more confused as my brows crease together. "It wasn't the alcohol that knocked you out...it was the ketamine."

I feel my chest tighten as my heart suddenly slips from its place and drops to my feet.

"Ketamine..?" I speak slowly.

"You were drugged by the bartender." he states with a stone face.

"W-what?" I murmur as my stomach twists with sickness.

"You were stumbling through the bar shouting for help and you fell. Zayn took you to the hospital where they bandaged your head up. You woke up at some point but you probably don't remember it. Now you're here." he explains in more detail.

I look down with my lips parted in shock. It made me sick to think that someone would do that. I've heard lots of things about women being drugged but I never expected it to happen to me.

"You should really stop taking drinks from people you don't know."

His words make me glance up with a sharp glare, my jaw dropping in offence.

"Oh, so now it's my fault that I got drugged?"

"Is that what I said?" he narrows his eyes.