chapter 21: i beg you...

Start from the beginning

Pete - what if I become fat and you lose intrest in me.....

Ae - no way baby.... Never.... You are the only one I love...

I kissed his tummy...

Ae - apple.... Daddy brought many things for you.... Let's play together.... Okay... I love you... Muah....

Pete giggled...

Pete - so... Can I go to street khab... To buy apples..

Ae - take someone with you... Pond will accompany you okay...

Pete - its just ten feet distance to your office khab....i will be right back okay ...

Ae - but...

Pete - honey ~~~

Ae - okay... Okay... After buying fruits.... Come straight to office okay...

He nodded...

Pete - my best hubby... Muaaahhh...

He kissed my cheek and went to shop to buy fruits

Pete pov :

     I went to shop while talking to my apple...

Pete - apple baby.... Just a min naa.... Mama will buy apple for apple okay.... Daddy loves you so much.... You should take care of daddy after I leave okay.... Daddy will be alone if mama leaves him right???.... So... You should take care of your daddy and should make him happy..... He shouldn't be alone again right??.... Your grandma and grandpa left your daddy alone!!.... He will be sad if mama leaves him too... Right!!... So..... You should be with daddy....

I was talking to apple and went to grocery store.... I bought two apples.... I was carrying one apple in one hand and eating one by one.....

Pete - one bite is for mama

Pete - one bite is for mama... And one bite is for apple...... Yummy right baby??.... Let's go to daddy naa... He should be missing us...

I was walking while stuffing apple bites in my mouth.... Suddenly some one ran and hid behind my back.... I looked back... She is chompoo with bruises on her face....