"Oh, I'm gonna make some brownies, i think. I'm stuck between making brownies or blondies." Her furrowed brows not being seen by Lando as she was now knelt down in front of another cupboard getting out her ingredients to make the dessert. "Might make brownies today and then blondies another time. Yeah, I'll do that." She spoke to herself quietly, causing him to chuckle at his girlfriend who was still unsure about which to make.

"Brownies for who?" He asked with a cute little smile on her face, as if he was trying to persuade her to let him help.

"I would say for you, but you're on a very strict diet." She spoke, using air quotes for the last part of the sentence whilst speaking a slightly deeper voice, mimicking what he had said to her the last time that she made something unhealthy.

"That's so unfair, babe. You get to eat nice things while im stuck with this all the frickin time!" He sulked, causing Thea to loudly laugh at the sight of him with a pout on his lips.

"Lando, look at me." He looked up at her, still jokingly sulking at the fact he couldn't break his diet today, but looking at the woman who know had tears in her eyes from laughing, ever since she got pregnant, she had been finding things funnier than usual making Landos self esteem rise because of her reaction to the jokes he made regularly; dad jokes that Thea would call them.

"I'm looking at you, what happens now?" He said, after a few moments of her not saying anything due to the fact that she was laughing again but now at what she was going to say to him. After taking a few deep breaths to calm her giddiness down, Thea pointed to her four month pregnant bump.

"You see this? This makes me want to eat all the time, both healthy and sometimes unhealthy and if my baby wants to eat brownies, then he's going to eat brownies." She told him, now holding her stomach by holding it with her hand. "And if you want brownies, just ask Jon if you can."

"At least put some music on whilst you make them." He laughed lightly, turning to get a knife from the drawer but still seeing her get giddy in the corner of his eye making him shake his head jokingly and smile to himself.

"Alexa!" She spoke to the electrical device plugged next to the toaster with a beaming smile on her bare, pale face. "Play Uptown Girl." The song had been on repeat the past few days for her, the song bringing a sense of euphoria as Thea's mother would play it when the two girls were growing up.

With the music on full volume, Billy Joel filling the kitchen as the pair sang along to the lyrics, pointing to each other and laughing as the first verse continued on. Getting the eggs out of the fridge, Thea danced her way back to her ingredients ready to make the gooey brownies that everybody loved to eat. The brownies that Thea made, made everybody's mouths water when they saw them. She had gotten the recipe off of her grandmother and she made them at least once a months, making enough batches for her and Lando, Lando's family and Thea's family when they visited.

"Uptown girl!" They both sang loudly, happiness radiating off of both of them as as they sang to each other and danced to the beat of the old song. Swaying her hips to each side, Thea measured her ingredients as Lando began to cut up his fruit, still humming along whilst lifting his head to watch his girlfriend try not to get out of breath. He loved to see her so happy, especially since he knew that she had been nauseous the previous few days because of the pregnancy.

Once he could see that she had scaled everything out and put it in the bowl, Thea could feel him grab her hand making her let out a little noise as he pulled her closer to his body. Placing her hands on his chest, she giggled as they began to sway together still shouting the words. Interlocking their fingers, they stepped a few steps back so he could twirl her; the sight of them was so precious and it would be remembered forever. "When she's walking, she's looking so fine." Lando sang to Thea, once again pulling her back into him, their faces now only being slightly apart, she could feel his breath fanning on her face causing her to chuckle at him. During this time, Thea felt another sharp pain in her stomach but it was the same as this morning so she knew that she had nothing to worry about. "He just kicked again."