Nandini - What!!.. (she got tensed) Okay fine. I will do something. Thanks for telling me. Also, can you find out by what time he will post the news blog?

Daksh - Yeah, I forgot to tell you. He is planning to post it by 6 pm today. We still have time.

Nandini - Great. I will manage it. You just keep me updated. Thank you. Bye.

Daksh - Bye.

She hung up the call.

Manik - What happened Nandini? You are looking tense! (he became tense too)

Nandini - Manik, everything has messed up. wait, lemme call Dad.

Nandini called Manish. He answered the call.

Manish - Hello Nandini. It's great news. We seized the deal. (he was happy)

Nandini - That's amazing Dad. (she got happy too) But dad.... I actually called to ask which meeting you cancelled to come to see me at the hospital on the day of the accident.

Manish - Who told you this?

Nandini - That's not important Dad. Firstly answer me.

Manish - You don't need to know this!

Nandini - Dad, tell me right now (a bit loudly that everyone kept looking at her). Try to understand. please...

Manish - There was a meeting for finalising the design of Paradise (hotel). But I cancelled it because I had to go see you... and never contacted Prachi Sethi again...

Nandini - (shockingly) Pa...Par... Paradise? Dad, are you serious? Each and every builder is after that contract and we were able to seize it but you let it go after coming this far with the project... (frustratingly) Why Dad?

Manish - What do you mean by why? I had to be there. You are my daughter. I should look after you.

Nandini - (sighs) Come on, Dad. Kabir, Manik, Raj uncle, Batra uncle and all my friends were there to look after me, you should have gone to the meeting. What if the investors of this project get to know this?? What will we answer them (sighs) Okay..... Fine. I will talk to Prachi Sethi (owner of Paradise). Bye. (hung up and sighs) Aish!

Manik - Nandini, please stop getting tensed. It will affect your head injury and your health.

Nandini - Manik, you are not getting it. Dad, let go of the Paradise project. The Paradise project, you know... That's the biggest construction project of the whole state (region, province) No, I can't take this.

Manik - But he was caring about you, Nandini.....

Nandini - I know Dad was caring about me but he could have called Ms. Prachi at least once or could have postponed the meeting..... But he directly cancelled the meeting without even short notice. I am sorry.., No.. I can't let this project go like this. (picked up her mobile and called Prachi Sethi)

Manik and their friends were also getting tense seeing Nandini like that. Prachi Sethi was not answering the call but Nandini kept calling. She finally answered the 6th call.

Prachi - (coldly) Hello? Yes, Nandini.

Nandini - Glad to know, you still recognise me. By the way, I am sorry. I am so...so...so sorry for that day....

Prachi - You are calling me now, Nandini? huh? You know, it's been more than a week.

Nandini - I know, and I am extremely sorry for that.