Riya came in with a file in her hand. She handed the file to Kabir. Kabir checked the file.

Nandini - Riya come, join us for breakfast.

Riya - No, No. Ms Nandini, I have already had my breakfast.

Nandini - Fine then, Tea, Coffee, Juice, anything?

Riya - No, no. I am full.

Nandini - Fine. (asked the servant to bring juice for Riya)

Riya - But...

Kabir - (eyes in the file) Riya, if she is forcing you why not take it? It's just juice.

Riya - Fine.

Kabir was done with his breakfast. Riya was served with juice. Nandini asked her to sit with them. While Kabir was still busy reading the file.

Kabir - (after reading, closed the file, sighed) Manik, here you go. (putting forward the file)

Manik - What's this?

Kabir - The papers for my investment in your company.

Manik - You are already done with the paperwork? (took the file)

Kabir - Yup.

Manik - That's great. (smiled brightly and looked at the file)

Kabir - Read the papers thoroughly and inform me if any changes are required. If everything is right, sign the papers, Then I will sign too (got up) Riya, when you are done call me, I am arranging the files.

Navya  -  Kabir, let me help you.

Kabir - Fine.

Kabir and Navya moved to Kabir's study. After a few minutes, Riya went there too. Kabir collected his stuff and Kabir and Riya left.

All were done with their breakfast and moved to the living area.

Abhimanyu - (stood up) Nandini, you are Ms Keren's daughter?

Alia - Abhimanyu, should we call this overthinking? How is this even possible?

Nandini - Abhimanyu, You are right! (blinked in approval)

Alia, Dhruv, Mukti, Abhimanyu - WHAT!!! Are you kidding us?

Nandini - Come on guys. You are overreacting.

Mukti - (while standing up) What you have told us just now requires such a reaction..... (all were confused)

Alia, Mukti, Abhimanyu, and Dhruv were still confused and were giving it deep thought when Nandini received a call from an unknown number. Nandini was looking at her phone and she rejected the call. The person called for a second time, she rejected it again. When the phone rang for the third time, Manik asked her to answer as it might be something important. Nandini answered the call.....

Nandini - Hello?

Caller - Ms. Ahluwalia, it's me, Daksh.

Nandini - Oh... It's you, Daksh. Say, what happened?

Daksh - Ms Ahluwalia, Mr Rai, the famous news editor and blogger, is writing an article about your accident. He has collected all the information. I am afraid it may anyhow affect the business. Mr Ahluwalia cancelled an important meeting to go see you. If the shareholder and investors get to know this..... anything can happen...

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦   (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara