Chapter 25: Rescuing Sana

At The Police Station...

"Relax relax Mr. Shukla. You write an FIR here. We will see what we can do." The police officer says.

Sid is sitting on a chair in front of the police officer. He writes the FIR.

"Sir please help me to find Sana. If anything happens to her I can never forgive myself." Sid says.

"We will try our best. By the way you said that she was kidnapped outside your house."

"Yes Sir."

"Did they ask for money?"

"No."

"Strange! In most cases kidnappers do such things for money. Mr. Shukla can you show me the message you got."

"Of course Sir." Sid says and shows him the message.

The police officer reads the message carefully and takes down something.

"Mr. Shukla, is Shehnaaz Gill your girlfriend?" The police officer asks.

"No Sir. She is my girlfriend. Sidharth and Sana are best friends. Last night Sana was in Sid's house so they mistakenly kidnapped Sana." Paras says.

The police officer thinks for sometime.

"So the kidnapper has grudges on you or your girlfriend. But mostly I think it's you on whom the kidnapper has grudges. Do you doubt anyone?" The police officer asks Sid.

Sid nods no.

"I can't believe sana, you are suffering for me. I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry Sana." Sid says in his mind.

"Sidharth" Rashmi enters the police station calling Sid's name.

Sid stands up from the chair. Rashmi comes close to Sid.

"Rashmi, what are you doing here?" Sid asks her.

"You told me that you are at the police station. So I came here. Now can you please tell me what actually happened?" Rashmi asks.

"Rashmi, Sana...Sana is kidnapped."

"What? When? How?"

Sid explains everything to Rashmi.

"Did they find any clue?" Rashmi asks.

"No." Sid says.

"Don't worry. They'll find soon. Now we should go to the office. After all today is your award ceremony."

"Rashmi, are you out of your mind? Sana is kidnapped and I'll go to office now? How can you even think that?"

"Did I say anything wrong? The police will find her anyway. But your award ceremony is important...."

"Listen Rashmi no award ceremony is more important than my Sana. To me Sana is as important as my own family. Hope you understood. Now just keep your mouth shut." Sid says angrily and moves from there.

Rashmi stands still sadly. She is shocked at Sid's behaviour.

"Sid, where is my Sana? What happened to her?" Sana's mother enters the police station crying. Jasmine and Sana's father are also with her.

Sid goes to them and hugs Sana's mother.

"Aunty, don't cry. I'll find Sana at any cost." Sid says.

Sana's father goes to the police officer. Seeing him, the police officer stands up.

"Sir, you are here?" The police officer asks.