Chapter 17: Colour Of Mehendi

Next Day...

Sana is dressing up for Shefali's Mehendi ceremony. She wears a pink coloured net semi stitched lehenga choli. She goes to the mirror and wears earrings, bangles and ties her hair to a bun. Then she puts make-up on her face. Sana always likes traditional look. She again checks at the mirror if everything is okay or not. To be honest, she is looking fabulous (Something Like This👇👇)

 To be honest, she is looking fabulous (Something Like This👇👇)

Jasmine enters the room and becomes surprised to see Sana.

"Who are you? Where is my Di?" Asks Jasmine.

"What rubbish!" Says Sana.

"Di, you're looking totally different. You always wear something casual but today it's outstanding." Says Jasmine.

"Not only me, you're also looking amazing. Aly won't be able to take his eyes off you." Says Sana and laughs.

Jasmine blushes.

"I'm sure Sid bhaiya also..." Jasmine stops midway as she sees Sana being serious.

"I should go." Says Sana and leaves the room.

"God, will I be able to bring them closer?" Jasmine says in her mind

At Sid's room....

"Bhaiya get ready quickly, we have to go. There are many works. We have to help them." Says Rahul.

"Go nah, I'm ready." Says Sid.

"Wait wait, you're going to wear this? Bhaiya it's Mehendi ceremony, not a business deal. You should wear a Sherwani" Says Rahul.

"But I didn't bring one."

"Oh! Then you can wear mine."

"Do you really think your Sherwani will fit me?"

"Oh actually...Umm."

"Don't worry Rahul. I can give one of my Sherwanis. It'll definitely fit Sid bhaiya." Says Aly after entering their room.

"Yesss. Bhaiya now you can't give any excuse. Aly bring the Sherwani." Says Rahul.

After a while Aly brings a Sherwani. Then Rahul and Aly leaves the room and Sid starts dressing up.

Sid wears the grey coloured Sherwani. He is looking so much handsome, just like a prince. (The Sherwani is something like this👇👇)

 (The Sherwani is something like this👇👇)