Chapter 6: When Sana Meets Rashmi

Next day at the meeting...

Rashni shows the presentation to everyone. Their client Mr. Sharma looks well satisfied.

"It's wonderful Mr. Shukla. It will be my pleasure to work with your company. Eagerly waiting for the stage presentation." Says Mr. Sharma.

"Of course Mr. Sharma. We will soon inform you about the date, time and venue. Thanks a lot." Says Sid and then they both shake hands.

"By the way is she your new designer?" Says Mr. Sharma.

"Yeah, she joined just yesterday." Says Sid.

"Wonderful! I've to say she must got talent. If she continues like this, she will go far in life."

Rashmi smiles.

The meeting ends. Everyone left.

Sid was about to leave but Shefali stops him.

"Sid, if you are free today, come to my place after office along with Sana. I have arranged a party." Says Shefali.

"That's great. I will definitely come. By the way how many people will there be?" Asks Sid.

"Only friends. Okay I'm going now. Reach on time." Says Shefali and leaves.

Sid goes outside. He sees Rashmi waiting for cab.

"Any problem?" Asks Sid.

"No sir. Nothing." Replies Rashmi.

"If you want I can drop you."

"No Sir, it's ok. Don't bother."

"I'm also going to office. I've no problem to drop you." Says Sid.

"Okay. Let's go." Says Rashmi and sits in his car.

While driving, Sid calls Sana.

"Hello Sana, Shefali arranged a party tonight at her home. Are you coming?"

"Really? I'll definitely come."

"So come to my office after finishing your work. We will go together."

"Okay"

Sid hangs up. He notices that Rashmi is looking outside the window. Sid wants to start a conversation.

"Nice work." Says Sid.

Rashmi turns to him.

"Thank you Sir." Says Rashmi.

"I thought that you will be able do it. But I didn't think that you will make the presentation this much beautiful. I really appreciate it. Now you proved that I didn't take wrong decision." Says Sid.

Rashmi smiles.

"Where do you live?" Asks Sid.

"I live in Ahmedabad. I grew up there." Replies Rashmi.

"So you used to live with your parents?" Asks Sid.

Suddenly Rashmi's face turned pale.

"I don't have parents. I grew up in an orphanage. And after getting job I decided to live with my friend." Says Rashmi in a sad voice.

"Oh! I'm really sorry. I didn't know it"

"It's okay Sir."

They reached office.

In the evening...

"All work finished." Says Sana in her mind and takes her bag.

Sana was about to leave from her studio suddenly Paras stops her.