Chapter 11: New Sana

Next morning....

"Di are you okay?" Jasmine asks and puts her hand on Sana's head to check fever.

"I'm much better now." Says Sana and starts dressing up.

"You could rest today. Is it necessary to go to studio? You had high fever yesterday night."

"It's because I got drenched in rain. But don't worry I'm well now." Says Sana looking at the mirror.

"Really?" Jasmine gets up from the bed and hugs Sana. "I know Di inside you are very hurt. Yesterday you were continuously taking his name due to fever."

"Is it of any use? Does he even think about me? He didn't do at least one call to check if I was okay or not. He is changed Jas. And now I'm also going to change myself. I won't let him see my weakness. I know that I still love him very much. But I can't destroy my own life for him. I'll show him that I can enjoy my life without him." Says Sana, takes her bag and leaves the room. Jasmine runs behind her.

Sana was going straight from the main door, suddenly she hears a known voice.

"Sana wait."

Sana looks behind. She sees Sid coming with his car.

"Sid, what are you doing here?" Asks Sana.

"Di, actually I called him." Says Jasmine coming outside.

Sana goes to Jasmine and says in a low voice, "You called him? But why?"

"Our car isn't here so I thought..."

"I could book a cab." Sana says a bit loudly.

Sid comes out of the car and says,"You had a fever last night, that's why Jasmine asked me to drop you. Will there be any problem if I drop you?"

Sana keeps quiet.

"If there's no problem, please come inside the car." Says Sid and sits in the car. Sana follows him silently.

Jasmine laughs in her mind.

Sid starts driving.

"Are you well now?" Asks Sid.

"Yeah" Says Sana looking at the car's window.

"Are you upset?" Asks Sid.

"Why?"

"No I just felt."

"I'm hurt Sid and it's because of you." Says Sana in her mind.

They both keep quiet during the whole way.

At the studio...

Sid drops Sana. She gets down from the car and goes straight. She doesn't even look at Sid.

"What happened to her? She is avoiding me. But why? It's not my Sana. Whenever she became hurt or angry with me, she would shout at me, and sometimes she would cry also. But she never avoids me. I must know the reason behind this behaviour." Says Sid in his mind.

Sana was going as Paras stops her. Paras gives her a rose.

"Sana I love you." Says Paras.

Sana becomes very surprised. Sid comes out of his car to see what is happening. Mahira's face also turns pale hearing those words.

"From the day you joined our studio I started liking you. I know at first you didn't like me at all. But I had hope that one day you'll also love me. And that day you not only asked me to go to the restaurant but called it a date also. I couldn't express how happy I was. I got the courage to tell you about my feelings. I love you. Do you love me?" Says Paras at a stretch.

Sana was going to say something else but she sees Sid behind her.

"I love you too." Says Sana without thinking anything.

Sid becomes very much puzzled but Paras jumps out of joy.

Sid goes straight to them and says, "Congratulations! I'm very happy for you guys. Sorry to interrupt you but I have to discuss something very important with Sana. Paras, can you excuse us?"

Paras and Mahira go inside the studio.

Sid holds Sana's hand very tightly and says, "Are you out of your mind?"

"Leave my hand." Says Sana.

Sid leaves her hand.

"Do you love this idiot? How many times I told you to stay away from him? He isn't right for you."

"I'm not a kid anymore. I can take my decisions."

"But Sana..."

"Enough. You chose your love of life. Please let me choose mine." Says Sana very calmly and goes inside.

Sid becomes shocked at her behaviour.

"Who is she? I can't recognize her. Her way of talking has become totally different. Is she really my Sana?"

As soon as Sana goes inside the studio Mahira blocks her way.

"Why did you do this? I know that you don't love him. You did all this drama just to make Sidharth jealous. I know it very well that you love Sidharth. Then why you're playing with our emotions?" Mahira shouts at her. There are tears in her eyes.

Sana could protest it but she doesn't. Because this time Mahira is right. She doesn't love Paras. So why she did it? She herself doesn't know the answer.

At Sid's office...

Sid can't concentrate on his work.

"Am I thinking too much about Sana? Maybe I am." Says in his mind. He hears a knock.

"Come in." Says Sid.

Abhinav enters.

"Oh Abhinav bhaiya. Please sit. Tell me how was the meeting?" Asks Sid.

Abhinav doesn't say anything.

"What happened? How was the meeting?" Sid asks again.

"Actually they cancelled the deal."

"What?" Sid becomes angry and gets up from his chair.

"Sid calm down. I tried but he wasn't satisfied with..."

"Please don't give lame excuse. I asked you to handle one meeting and you couldn't do that also. Do you have any idea how much the deal was important?"

"Sid listen to me.."

"I don't want to listen anything. If you do this mistake again I'll be compelled to kick you out of the company. Now get out of my cabin." Says Sid angrily.

Being insulted, Abhinav leaves the cabin. Other employees are looking at him.

"Sid today you crossed your limit. You insulted me in front of your employees. I'll never forget this. You've to pay for this. I'll definitely take revenge and it's my promise." Says Abhinav in his mind and goes away.

_______________________________________

How will he take the revenge?

If you want to know then keep reading.

Also tell me do you like this new strong and mature Sana?

Or the old talkative and emotional Sana was better?

Comment your opinions.