"He liked me since junior year, I didn't feel anything towards the guy, we talked almost everyday but it's not like I feel this connection" Mako confessed "and then Wu came along and something about him made me want to talk to him all day everyday, at first he was very shy with me but as time went by he started opening up more, then his true self showed and I've found myself stuck in a void"

"Awe look at you being all sentimental" Wu said hugging his now blushing boyfriend "I feel so special"

—Asami's Pov—

As we ate our pizza, I couldn't help but think about what Mako said about Iroh and Wu. The way he talked about his relationship with Iroh reminds me of mine with Kuvira. But what if Kuvira is Mako in this situation, she wants to talk to me all day every day, maybe then I'll be Wu and open up to her more. Who knows, the last thing I need is a relationship right now.

"Bolin slow down and dont eat so much don't forget we have a dinner to go to" Opal said only eating 2 slices

"That's today?" Bolin said with his mouth full and sauce all over his face

Opal let out a giggle "yes dummy" she said wiping his face "remember my mom's having a family gathering and you're my plus one, and you finally get to meet my grandmother"

"I hope she likes me, based on what you said she seems...mean or cranky 24/7" He said earning a glared from his girlfriend "B-But she sounds really lovely" he let out a nervous chuckle

"How'd you guys meet?" I asked as I watched the two interact

Opal smiled at the thought "We actually kind of grew up together, we've been friends since 5th grade and Bolin here confessed his feelings to me in freshman year" they're basically high school sweethearts.

We finished up eating and the server gave us the check. Mako took the check into his hand which I quickly stole from him. "Hey!" He yelled at me but I could care less. "I'm paying, you can leave the tip" I said sternly and got up to pay at the register.

After paying, I came back to the table with the 4 of them having smirks on their faces, I noticed the table was wiped clean, the only thing on the table was a piece of paper right where I sat. I raised a eyebrow and took the paper into my hand finding a phone number. I laughed in the inside and left it on the table "let's go" I said to the group and grabbed my bag

"Oh come on, give him a chance" Bolin told me as Opal passed me the paper again. I let out a breath and took it "Korra's right, I do need new friends"

We walked out the place and headed to the cars, Wu and Mako got in one and drove off, me, Bolin and Opal got in the other one and started to drive, I honestly wasn't ready to go home. "Isn't that Iroh?" Bolin said at a red light looking out the window making me look seeing 4 figures.

"Yeah, Tahno and Kuvira too" Opal pointed out. "Who's the other guy?" She asked but no one answered.

As we kept watching we notice the other guy was scared and on the ground begging, they looked familiar I just can't put my finger on it and they were too far for me to really see the face. Kuvira was leaning her back against a car as she was shaking her head in disappointment.

Next thing we knew the man handed Tahno change making us have questionable looks "is that all you have?!" Iroh shouted making the man flinch. "Please, I don't have anything else"

'That voice It's...' "Gommu"

"Who?" I heard Bolin asked but I didn't give him an answer because I got out the car and walked towards the boys. "Asami?! Pull over" I heard Bolin tell his girlfriend.

I saw Tahno kick Gommu on his side. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled pushing Tahno off the man, "that's not how you treat a person!"

"He's not a person anymore, he's a animal, living on the streets" Iroh said kicking Gommu again "a fucking rat, that's what he is" Gommu looked up at me then looked down at himself, but it was enough to see he had a black eye and a bloody nose. I didn't know what I was thinking but when Iroh said that I landed a punch on his face, which hurted my knuckles.