"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED" PT. 2 ♡

Start from the beginning

"jump off a bridge deangelo" i replied, and punched him in the arm. suddenly, his phone began to rang. he picked it up from his lap, and answered the phone.

"we bout to go on a yacht nigga!" rico yelled through the phone. i looked up through the front window of the car, and watched as rico sped in front of us.

"that's where the fuck we going?" cat asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"yup." i heard rico say. "niggas need to have as much fun as we can before we leave anyway."

"i get to shake my ass on a yacht?" i asked. "hurd you."

"haha, very funny." deangelo said sarcastically, with a fake smile.

"yo slim, you won't race me to the beach nigga!" rico yelled into the phone.

"i wont?" stupid ass replied speeding up, cat slapped him upside the head.

"are you dumb nigga?" cat asked, and furrowed her eyebrows. "i'm not fuckin' dying today!"

"do you know who i am?" he asked, and raised an eyebrow.

"shut up, slim." she replied sternly. "i said no, now slow down."

he rolled his eyes, and began to slow the car down. slim was like cat's little puppy. he listened to whatever she told him to do, when they wasn't arguing up a storm. it was obvious his ass was falling in love with her, but knowing slim, he doesn't ever talk about it.

as for cat, i couldn't tell. i could see that there was some feelings there, but as for in love... i don't know if those were the words for how she felt for him.

❤︎❤︎❤︎

"how'd you even manage to pull this off?" adelyn asked rico, as we walked onto the boat.

"demonte and i rented this bitch out fa' a couple hours." rico replied. "he turn 18 at twelve right?"

"they grow up so fast." cat said, and rubbed demonte's head roughly.

"yeah yeah." he mumbled with an eyeroll. "you brought the bottles?" demonte asked rico.

"yes nigga, of course." he said, showing off the summer citrus ciroc bottle, and the jack daniels bottle in his other hand.

"look what i bought on the way here y'all." ayanna said, pulling out a pink heart shaped bong. she pulled her lighter out of her pocket, and lit it up as she took a hit.