"Are you ok?" I suddenly asked, reaching up to touch his cheek. He sucked in a breath and looked like he was about to collapse or something. Keegan slapped my hand away and hissed at me. He stepped in front June protectively, like a guard dog getting ready to mull me down.

"Keegan." June warned.

"Etso a brashe!" He yelled, giving me an accusing stare. June glared at him and spun him around, grabbing his face forcefully.

"Nun de vrace a seash. Ottome lei caz veleon." He said in a dangerously low tone. His eyes glowed and Keegan stiffened. He huffed and broke free from June's grasp.

"Enume ali! Faz fea!" He shouted as he stormed down the hall. June watched him, a hard look in his eyes, until he disappeared down the stair well. I stood there awkwardly, not sure what to do. Finally June sighed and gave me an apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that. He just gets protective sometimes." He explained.

"Oh?" I replied, not sure what he meant. June squinted at the light pouring in through the windows and held a hand up. He stepped back into the shadows of his room, looking very weak.

"Are you ok?" I asked once again, refraining from touching him this time. He nodded and gestured for me to come in.

"Sorry it's just really bright out. Do you mind continuing this conversation in here?" I nodded and shuffled into his room. He closed the door and we were enveloped in darkness. I froze while my vision adjusted to the new dim setting. I heard June laugh softly beside me and turned my head.

"You look terrified." He said in an amused tone. "Does being alone with me scare you that much?" I could hear a touch of sadness in his voice which I'm sure he was covering up with a smile. I couldn't see anything though so I wasn't positive.

"No...just, uh, I can't see anything..." I heard June's bare feet pad across the floor. A second later there was a crack of light sweeping across the room as June pulled the heavy curtain covering his window back an inch or so.

"How's this?" I nodded vigorously, sighing in relief as I looked around. It had the same layout as ours, but was slightly different. They had the same wooden bunk beds but both of them had a curtain drawn around the bottom part for some reason. The same heavy wardrobe stood guard on one side of the bunk and a desk stood on the other. I watched June cross over to the desk on the right hand side of the room. He opened up a mini fridge and pulled something out of it.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked, turning to me.

"No I'm fine thank you." He shrugged and closed the fridge. I noticed in his hand was a small vile of what looked like blood. He pulled off the cap and quickly downed the thick liquid like a shot. He tossed it in a garbage can licking his lips. A flash of scarlet shown in his eyes before quickly disappearing.

"So what's up?" He said leaning against his desk. I looked down at the ground not really sure what to say. I mean, I did lecture him earlier and he was probably still upset about that. He waited patiently for me to say something. I finally sighed and met his gaze.

"I'm sorry about earlier. You know, for yelling at you and all." I blushed. He smiled and shook his head.

"It's fine. It's my fault for picking a fight with Dakota. I know you guys are close and all." I sighed and shook my head.

"Not as close as I thought we were."

"Oh?" He said, raising a brow. "Do tell." I sighed again and told him everything. I probably shouldn't have, I don't think he was the right person to confess such emotional struggles with, but I did. I told him about how close we were becoming as friends and roommates. How he had calmed me down before our first performance and helped me after an incident Jay had caused, not specifying what when he asked. We were doing so well and started opening up to each other and then that all went to hell. I told him about the kissing scene I had spotted between him and Jay, how cold he's been acting towards me ever since, and how when I went to try and fix things after he ran out of the locker room Jay started making out with him in our room.