-More like mocking at me-

-Just lend it to me-

I let out a sigh and unbuttoned the cape and gave it to him, then took out the glasses from my pouch -I don't need them, it will be a brief try- Link commented as he fastened the cape to place the safety belts in his hands, he stood up and moved his arms a little accommodating his weight.

The wings had little belts that needed to be tied up on each wrist and forearm, from one second to another I saw him making strange gestures with his arms and then jumping like an idiot without regard for his safety towards the canyon's deep mouth -Link!-

In a single attempt he was already descending majestically, it was like watching him fly for real, I watched carefully what he did, Link took his distance after running, when he reached the canyon's edge, he jumped and waited a few moments to spread the wings; It was one of the things the hero had told me but I didn't specified it on my mind until I saw him doing it.

Link landed on a nearby rock, turned around and greeted with a wide smile on his face -Link! That was amazing! - I exclaimed, the adrenaline rushing through my body probably due to the fear of seeing my friend falling to his death was being replaced with excitement, there was the constant possibility that he would fall to the canyon's bottom but there was the damn young man greeting me calmly as if he had just jumped the rope.

After several attempts now in a less elevated terrain and under several, several ... VARIOUS, corrections that the knight made to my posture, I was able to fly at last.

The day passed on that, the desert air was suddenly a cold and warm mix of climate, the wind was caressing my face, my heart was beating wildly, it felt even more exciting than riding a horse. When I landed on a canyon's protruding rock platform there was a huge smile on my lips. I turned around and imitated Link by greeting him from below -Did you see it? Did you see it? ¿How it was? Did i made a good job?- I asked

The expression on Link who was greeting me from afar changed to one of concern -¡Run!-

-Huh?-

I didn't know who or what, from one second to another I was fine, and the next one a huge stream of blood came out from me, my mouth tasted like iron, I lost my balance when I tried to climb or throw a bomb I couldn't...My body fell directly to the bottom of the canyon while the knight called my name but I didn't feel any impact, or at least it passed before I was conscious.

Everything was dark. Like a book whose pages got torn away, suddenly I remembered feeling a warm hug, my dad, I couldn't open my eyes but it smelled like him: Old papers with mint; Kitta was cursing himself, Zelda ordered something from someone, the words were so confusing, it was like being underwater and no matter how much they yelled at me, I didn't understand anything.

I was so scared at that moment that I decided to focus on the warmth of the hug, "I guess I've come this far," I thought, and gave up.

But that wasn't the end ...

What happened?

I decided to keep making that little morse code without receiving any response, in an unknown place that I couldn't even see because my eyes refused to be opened.

___ N / A P.O.V ___

When Revali arrived to Rito Village that day, Kaneli sent a letter to the palace, the emergency was attended by the two most capable scientists of the kingdom: Purah and Robbie, two young sheikah who were extremely intelligent. They would be escorted by Purah's younger sister, the apprentice to be the next royal advisor and also from the Sheikah tribe: Impa.

[COMPLETED] Asleep +Revali X Reader+ On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara