the lust in the room covering everything, if lust could cover air, they would suffocate in there without a doubt. Hayato trailed his eyes all over Ryuuichi's body and found it, he held is hard on and started to jack Ryuuichi off mercilessly.

Ryuu closed his eyes again and started to moan he's fighting so that he wouldn't cry out. "Let it all out Ryuu don't be shy now" Hayato said and rubbed Ryuuichi's upper body and pinching and pulling on the skin.

He moaned louder and brought his hand down, Trying to play with himself. "That's it, good boy" Hayato smirked and leaned down, after so he sucked aggressively on Ryuuichi's twitching hard on.

Ryuu puts both of his hands to Hayato's head and tried to lead him. But to no one's suprise Hayato won back and looked up at Ryuuichi with his own saliva and Ryuuichi's precum dripping a little from his mouth. "You're not in charge here Ryuuichi" he said and made Ryuuichi gulp, in fear and arousal.

And Hayato got 2 of his fingers up and covered them with lube, he went down to Ryuuichi's entrance to prepare him. Ryuuichi looks at Hayato admiring every inch of his toned body, abs, chest, shoulder. he was magnificent is Ryuuichi's eyes.

Hayato stuck his long calloused fingers into Ryuuichi and moving in and out with a fast and harsh rhythm making Ryuuichi gasp and tears started to well in his eyes."I promise it won't hurt after a little more, bare with me for a little more Ryuu"

Hayato thrusted his fingers until he felt half satisfied and he stood up to put the synthetic layer on his own hard and twitching ercetion.

Ryuu groaned and moaned wanting more. He wiggled his butt to tease Hayato but ended up half regretting and half enjoying because Hayato slapped Ryuuichi's butt and he grabbed his hips endearingly. he wasted no time to plunge his erection in him, connecting him with his boyfriend.

Ryuu cried Hayato's name with his tears trailing down his face as he felt instant pain but also pleasure "Say my name again baby boy, don't forget the magic word" he said as he started thrusting in and out of him in a mindless Rhythm, feeling the burning interior and lust consume him fully.

He gripped the bed sheets and moaned "Daddy Yato" Over and over again, with each thrust of Hayato's erection making him weak and whimper in pleasure, making the slapping sound of their bare skin and bodies slamming against each other.

Hayato started panting he isn't satisfied yet. The alcohol with the help of his endurance and stamina from years of baseball practice just made Hayato more aggressive, rough and last longer in bed. He started thrusting in and out exploring Ryuuichi's insides.

Ryuu felt a big wave of pleasure and screamed out Hayato's name. He hit his sweet spot, his precious prostate that he only lets Hayato touch.

"Found it" Hayato breathed out and started thrusting to the same spot over and over again, mercilessly, hungrily. Wanting to pleasure himself but on top of that even in his drunken state he still puts Ryuuichi's pleasure number 1.

Ryuu squeezed his walls against Hayato's hard on, trying to make Hayato cum before him as he felt flt and knew he was about to climax.

Hayato felt his lower abdomen burn, his climax was nearing as well "Ryuu, you're so perfect, i love you, i love you so much" Hayato breathed out and Gripped Ryuu's shoulders he started to thrust his hardest giving his every being to Ryuu.

"I love you Yato!" he screamed and every inch of Ryuu's body rippled in immense pleasure. Hayato on the other hand still thrusts his lust away before finnaly releasing into the plastic barrier. He came with the moan of his only lover's name.

Ryuus eyes rolled back as he felt more pleasure of his petite and climaxed body still being thrusted in and out of. Hayato saw that Ryuu was about to fall and hugged him tightly, the bed was wet the sheets were no longer neat, the lust died down from both of them. Only panting could be heard from the two lovers.

Ryuu was starting to get sober and sleepy. Hayato was still breathing a little bit heavily, he noticed Ryuu's eyes close and open trying to fight back his sleepiness. "You were amazing Ryuu" he said and kissed his forehead. Ryuu smiled up at him and hugged him.

"Im glad i lost my virginity to you" Hayato said, smiling back at him. "You really are perfect, in every way possible" Hayato looks down at Ryuu's gentle eyes.

"No you are Yato, and I'm glad I lost mine to you" Ryuu whispered, his eyes no longer lingered of jealousy, it was full of love and passion.

Hayato smiled brightly and laid him and Ryuu down cuddling, on the bed where they lost something and got something, they lost their virginity but they got each others love all over again in a whole new level. their skin touching their lover's, but their hearts also met in the middle of them.

Ryuu fell asleep on his boyfriend's bare chest, before mumbling out a sleepy "I love you" and Hayato fell asleep with his face plunged in Ryuu's hair, He said a clear "I love you too" before he and his lover completely sets of to slumber land.

------
Credits to makiathevamp and my amazingly innocent little sister for writing this. Im posting it for you people who enjoy this.

Originated from
https://www.wattpad.com/story/271237872?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=woxhwkzn&wp_originator=eKbj8BTq%2FqRdbRLols4MWsGvOjM5XiE8hxk9dtsX%2BaIN0ARTT26qTdTQBN9BhRF6SMi9FaIKl8APKgc8fQUNRDsx8GiNOIO9RykXKeno1XGpAHzRor6w4ezHy3cSc0Mc

'OurPromise||HayatoxRyuuichi'