Chapter 5: Oh great... its the closest perv

Start from the beginning

Why so worked up?

Then all of a sudden the door was burst opened. "I'M FIRST!" Sakura and Ino yelled as they were painting.

"I won again, Sakura." Ino argued.

"Give it up ino. I had to look back and see. My toe was at least a tenth of an inch ahead." Sakura shot back.

"Have you always been this delusional?" They kept arguing, I sweatdroped at their behavior and groaned in annoyance.

"Well this surely.... Interesting?" Hashirama deadpanned, and the other kages sweatdroped.

  Then Sakura was looking towards us, and then ran, 'Oh boy, here we go....' I thought, then Naruto jumped up "Hey sakura -" "Move it!!" She pushed him away, and I went to help him, but sasuke caught my arm.

"Stay, I don't want to deal with them."

I sighed. "Well, too bad." I got out of his grip and held my hand out to Naruto.

"Ya good, Naruto..?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Believe it!" Then sakura was talking to sasuke in a fake sweet voice, which cause a disaster...... fangirls everywhere and started arguing who's going to sit next to sasuke, man. i would rather jump off a roof, I quickly went back to my seat next to sasuke, I don't know wby.

But I had no choice since the girls were quickly blocking the entire pathway.

Annoying little crows.

    "Shut up! You all are so loud. Go yell at each other outside, not in here, jeez." I heard the fangirls grumbling, then I heard Sasuke chuckle, then Naruto had an angry expression on his face, went on top of the desk, looked at me then at sasuke, and started glaring at him.

"Hey N, why are you sitting with this tem -" but before he could say the last world, one of the students bumped into Naruto's head, and his lips crashed into sasuke.

The hokage's office (3rd POV)

They were watching the class that graduated through a crystal ball and showed the young uchiha first.

"This year's most promising student, Sasuke Uchiha." Kakashi Hatake said.

"He's the last living uchiha." Kurenai said. Then the crystal showed Naruto and the two colored hair girl. "Is she the girl who saved us from that monster?" One of the jounin asked.

"Yes, her name is Nerida Alanis, she is fourteen, and all we know is that she has these odd abilities, and from a small secluded village, that is all we know about her."

They were shocked by the information that the hokage told them about Nerida.

"Fortunately, she is not a threat to the village, but we still don't know a lot about her."

This made Kakashi lose focus on his book and looked at the glass orb.

'Naruto Uzumaki and Nerida Alanis hm...'

3rd POV

The room was silent, Nerida pulled out her phone and took a picture of the scene in front of her.

*Click*

Nerida looked at her phone she and hashirama started to laugh so much that Nerida started to pound her fist on the desktop.

"This is so going into my picture book!" Nerida whistled while the other students were laughing.

"BAHAHAHA-." Hashirama laughed as he wiped a tear off of the corner of his eye.

Tobirama was lowkey satisfied with the Uchiha's reaction and chuckled in amusement.

Minato just sweatdroped at his son, 'Congrats?'