13. pt 2.

Posted 20 minutes ago.......

dakota aries energy! 😤300,000 Likes24,000 Commentsjamseyboy mean ass! julianna @jamseyboy shut up! My cousin will beat your ass mean and all, lol!

300,000 Likes
24,000 Comments
jamseyboy mean ass!
julianna @jamseyboy shut up! My cousin will beat your ass mean and all, lol!

DAKOTA

Dakota looked around at the flower arrangements that were surrounding her; she honestly couldn't decide on which flower arrangement to pick from since she would be visiting her father's grave.

"You look undecided; need some help?'" A familiar voice said.

She was still in Atlanta and decided to visit her father since he was buried here with his other relatives being her grandmother, grandfather and younger brother who died at age 5.

Dakota turns around seeing Dayvon standing there she brought him along cause she hasn't visited her father's grave since his funeral which was seven years ago. He was holding Noah in his arms while he tried slept peacefully.

"Hey baby, yeah they all look beautiful I want to get these pink Rose's but these tulips look gorgeous." She says admiring them.

"Get both." Von said.

She made this face but decided to grab both of the bouquets of flowers trying to find someone who worked there.

"What yo favorite flowers?" Von asked.

"You gonna buy me some flowers Mr. Bennett." She says with a smirk.

"Maybe if yo ass act right!" He said.

He walked behind her taking her hand in his biting his lower lip.

They walked up to the register and she placed the flowers ok the counter staring up at the older looking white man.

"Hello sir, I would like to get both of these bouquets please!" She says with a smile.

"Alright I'll get these wrapped up for you, just give me a moment." He says showing his pearly whites.

"Thank you!" She replied.

They watched as the man went somewhere else and came back with the wrapped flowers ringing them up before handing the bouquets back to her.

"That'll be $25.56!" He replied.

"I'll get it." Von says.

She opened her arms to get her son but Von held onto him while pulling out cash.

***************

"His grave still looks the same, a bit dirty but still the same." Dakota says before placing the flowers.

"You good gang?" Von asked.

She turned around half-smiling visiting people's gravesite always gave her a bad sense but she knew people who were no longer on this earth were at peace an not suffering.

"I'm fine, I just haven't visited his grave in seven years it brings back alot of memories." She said.

"You right. Dat yo pops though so dat pain hit different." Von said while looking over at Noah.

Noah was awake from his long nap he had taken earlier and, was energetic wanting to get into stuff, an knowing Dakota she was not in the mood to be chasing after his crawling behind.

"You ready to go?" Dakota asked.

"If you ready?" He responded staring at her.

They both shared a long stare before departing the graveyard, heading towards his car. Once they got situated inside and on the road Dakota was typing on her phone texting Xaria and Tania in a group chat with a couple other friends they knew from highschool.

Wifey❤❤❤
So??? When you get back to the Chi, we stepping out all three of us.
WifeyT💕💕
Yass!! I got this cute new outfit for a night on the town!
Nini👀
Girl!!!!

Me
Y'all a mess. But yeah we need to step out an stunt on hoes!

Nini
You reading my mind!!!

"Who we textin?" Von asked.

Dakota started to laugh while giving him a side eye.

"We" boy this my phone and for your information I'm texting Tania and some other people about when I get back." She says shutting her phone off.

"Why you shut yo phone off like dat ain't gon go through yo shit!" He said with his right hand on the steering wheel.

"Mhmmm I don't know that sir you look like the type." She responded looking at him.

kingvonfmdao 78,987,000 Likes300,34,000 Comments

kingvonfmdao
78,987,000 Likes
300,34,000 Comments

DAYVON

Dayvon made a stop at the gas station before heading home, He parked his car looking over at Dakota wanting to know if she wanted anything.

"You want something?" He asked.

"You can get me a peace tea peach flavored please and some sour patch kids please." She says with a smile.

He smiled and leaned in to give her a kiss on the lips.

************

"He's been sleep all day." She says.

"Yeah he had a long day I guess." He said looking over at Noah.

He watched as Dakota placed Noah on the couch beside her as she looked back at him with a smile.

"You know I'm leaving tomorrow right?" She says while moving a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Why u leavin though why can't u stay gang?" He says.

"Are you getting soft on me my guy." She says with a chuckle.

"Nah, I ain't gettin soft. Imma just miss you." He said.

"Awww you getting soft!" She says smiling.

He made this face shaking his head.

TO BE CONTINUED........................................